Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Lonely in San Diego

Posted by on Sep. 13, 2012 at 11:06 PM
  • 2 Replies
1 mom liked this

Im in Spring Valley (just moved here) My neighbor is my M.I.L and she is basically the only one I get to talk to every day besides my hubby. But since we moved here he mostly spends his time with his older brother or at work. My life has turned into "Everybody Loves Raymond" show, almost literally. Im a SAHM with a 4 year old thts not pre-school and a 5 1/2 yr old in first grade. I get really bored after 9am LOL thts usually when Im done with everything for the day (house work). 

IS anyone near me? Im near La Presa Elementary.

MamìMexicana

by on Sep. 13, 2012 at 11:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Nellyten
by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 2:32 AM
Hey im in sort of the same situation as you i live in la mesa i think its border with spring valley. im a stay at home mom as well my husband works 12 hrs and sleeps 7hrs i have no friends and talk to know one i feel like i have no life
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mxcanapochamama
by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 8:18 PM

Its so frustrating sometimes, isnt it? Well I would love to chat with you and get to know eachother maybe we can become good friends. Im also on FB My name is Karen Tovar and my pc is the same as it is here on CM.

Quoting Nellyten:

Hey im in sort of the same situation as you i live in la mesa i think its border with spring valley. im a stay at home mom as well my husband works 12 hrs and sleeps 7hrs i have no friends and talk to know one i feel like i have no life

MamìMexicana

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN