Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

ADVICE NEEDED BADLY , I don't know what to do...

Hi, Everyone my name is Ty and I am 17 years old... I have a son named, Jordan, and he is 11 1/2 months (:

I am coming to you fellow mums today to get some serious advice about my family, well, "old family... SO, um, I don't even know where to start, but...

OK, Jordan's dad and I broke up really badly in May b/c he say of  "arguing", but comes to find out he already was in a relationship w/ his current girlfriend and I guess just decided to quite      working things out w/ me. When everything came out I find out some hurtful things, things that I thought the one I gave my heart to wouldn't do. Ughhh, just writing about it brings tears to my eyes... but he were messing around w/ her since November, now mind you I just had our son in September, and our relationship were good in my eyes at least, so he's been talking to her "on a friendly basics" he says, but I find that really hard to believe, b/c they are together now! When our relationship was getting rocky , I guess he started catching feelings for her, b/c he said he went to her to get "advice" about our relationship, but why didn't he come to me? He never wanted to talk to me about his differences , but the day he broke up w/ me completely everything came ashore...he bashed me , said she were better than me , just spoke very highly of her like I never meant anything to him. However, when the Summer came,  we've talk about our relationship EVERYDAY like he still gave me hope that we can start our family over, but every time he'll say " I messed things up ." like I was the one going behind his back making a whole relationship w/ someone else... and yes I've broke promises , but I've never went outside of out relationship even when we would have breaks. But , when I'll tell him that I don't want anything to do w/ him and that he just be there for his son, b/c I wanna let him go, he comes back and say why or is it that easy. But now he says I need to get over my feelings. Like, I honestly don't know what to do, b/c I still have faith in my heart that I can get my family back, but something else is telling to give up and let go... just watching him love another female make me second guess if his love for me was even real ! ://

by on Sep. 15, 2012 at 3:41 PM
Replies (11-17):
AubreeGrace17
by Aubree on Sep. 19, 2012 at 12:29 AM
I can be honest, but you might not like me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Teenmommy1119
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 12:34 AM
I've had the same hope for my ex for 3 years. He's not my sons father but he shows more interest in my unborn son then my BD does. Honestly it's more complicated with your story but my advice is, be strong keep moving forward & don't get side tracked. Let him PROVE TO YOU BY HIS ACTIONS not words that he wants you & his family back.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Still-Standing
by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 10:22 AM

lol, go for it ! i really need people to be real !

Still-Standing
by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 10:39 AM

- Hes 18..

ambermario4ever
by Member on Sep. 22, 2012 at 10:43 AM
Just let it go and give your son the best life you can.
luvmybug
by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 12:07 PM

sounds to me like you need to just move on. do what's best for you and your little one.

heather4511
by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 1:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Just let it go. You don't need him. You can do better than that. Never wait for someone. You and your little man are better off without someone who treats you that way.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)