Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

New here ! Advice please :)

Posted by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 4:43 PM
  • 18 Replies

Hey everyone . So I'm here because I JUST found out im pregnant .My name is Kaylee I'm 19 and a college Student .. I took some at home tests one was invalid and the other 3 were positive so i went to the doctor and what do you know .. I'm really pregnant . its a big shock to me and now I just wanna do the best I can . Advice is very welcome :)

by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 4:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
paknari
by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 4:45 PM
Congrats! I am in my second and I work full time and finished college so of you hae questions let me know!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momtoone456
Congrats!!! Ask any questions! I am Katy i am 18. I have a two year old daughter and I am pregnant with another little monkey. I find out the gender tomorrow. You can ask me if you need anything.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
newmommyx3

Thank you very much !

newmommyx3
by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 4:47 PM

Katy did you go through school ? if so were you able to finish ?

MandaMom23
by Bronze Member on Sep. 16, 2012 at 4:47 PM

Hello and welcome.  I had my son at 19, he is 3 now.  Sounds like you are in a similar situation as I was.  Feel free to message me anytime if you have any questions or just need a friend.

momtoone456
by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 5:16 PM
I am a senior in high school finishing up this year. Luckily my school works with me and i only take three classes. Last year was tough because i had 7 classes. Its hard but i manage to do it. You really need to get a routine down.

Quoting newmommyx3:

Katy did you go through school ? if so were you able to finish ?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pregnant0904
by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 5:27 PM

Congrats! My name is Allison and I am 19 years old too! I just gave birth to my first child McKenzie 3 weeks ago! Ask me anything!

rnchelle93
by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 5:40 PM
Welcome to the group. I'm also 19. My name is Michelle, I'm due May 5th with my first. I'm a full time nursing student, I graduate 10 days after my due date and start in August for my BSN, and I work part time as a waitress.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LifeSavorLove
by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 8:39 PM

my first advice is to get the book what to expect when exspecting. And get it asap bc it has so much good info to know from day one of your pregnancy and up to when baby is born.

Lurion
by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 8:52 PM

Congratulations!!

I was in your shoes 22 years ago, and my baby girl just graduated from college. 

My advice: trust your maternal instincts! You CAN be the best mom, finish college, have the career, the man, the life and the family you want. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)