Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New here ! Advice please :)

Posted by   + Show Post

Hey everyone . So I'm here because I JUST found out im pregnant .My name is Kaylee I'm 19 and a college Student .. I took some at home tests one was invalid and the other 3 were positive so i went to the doctor and what do you know .. I'm really pregnant . its a big shock to me and now I just wanna do the best I can . Advice is very welcome :)

by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 4:43 PM
Replies (11-18):
lexismom90
by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 9:27 PM

Congrats, I don't really have much advice since my first is only 8 months. Best advice really sleep while you can!

ColinsMommy12
by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 9:45 PM

Congrats and welcome! :) Umm - Any advice? Lets see - You have to do whats best for you and baby. :) Finish school if you can - It'll benefit the both of you in the end. If you have any questions - Ask whoever you need to ask and keep asking until you get the answers you need. Umm.. I dunno Lol. I finished school before my sons father and I got together so I cant really help you with that one. But I'm close to your age (22 - almost 23) so in some ways I'm sure I could relate. If you want to ask anything feel free. :)

newmommyx3
by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 10:22 PM

BUMP!

newmommyx3
by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 10:23 PM

Thanks everyone so much ! I am also due may 5th thats ironic ! you ladies are so supportive thank you !

paulabubu
by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 6:57 AM
congrats ,am 20yrs nd am almost 2 months gone nd I am in college , am also new here so I need advice nd friends too , so dat I can relate wit pls ttank u
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heather4511
by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 8:54 AM

Welcome to the group! I was also in college for one semester last year while i was pregnant. It can be difficult because you may be very sleepy. But if you work hard, you can do it. It will definitely be alot easier before the baby comes lol Just get lots of rest, take your vitamins, eat well and enjoy the pregnancy because it really flies by!

heather4511
by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 8:56 AM

Aww my daughter was born May 6. May babies are the best! lol And also I think that being due in May is the best time for being pregnant. You arent so big during the winter and you arent hugely pregnant sweating through the summer. Plus you wont have to worry about bundling up the baby everytime you need to go somewhere. :]

Quoting newmommyx3:

Thanks everyone so much ! I am also due may 5th thats ironic ! you ladies are so supportive thank you !

BeachMama05
by Jamie on Sep. 17, 2012 at 10:50 AM

congrats and welcome!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)