Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Serious Question

Posted by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 6:18 AM
  • 63 Replies
This is something that I have been wondering my whole life this is not for anyone to get all crazy on me I just want to know what makes women want to have more children when they are young moms I had my son 3 weeks before I turned 18 and its hard with him but then women have stair stepper kids( children right after each other) I just really dont understand help me to be able to
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 6:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BrownEyedGirl86
by Bronze Member on Sep. 19, 2012 at 6:41 AM
It works for their lives
I was 20 when I had dd u would have loved to had another right after. But it didn't work out that way.
I had our 3rd 4 mon ago I was 25 -26 now but I am hoping I will get preg when dd2 turns 1
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hellokitty94
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 6:43 AM
Oh ok but isnt it hard
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momtoone456
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 6:43 AM
Well......I didn't want my kids this close together but it happened. I think it depends on their lives.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hellokitty94
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 6:47 AM
I really want another child but im afraid it will be a boy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
megandcailey08
by Bronze Member on Sep. 19, 2012 at 7:25 AM
2 moms liked this
Because they are dumb for the most part. A lot of them didn't learn about birth control with their first mistake.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tracie82411
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 7:31 AM
2 moms liked this
I was actually wondering the same thing! Like people have another baby when the first one is somewhere around 6 months and i'm like I could not do that! I'd feel like the first needs sometime to grow up first
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AleaKat
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 7:36 AM
Oh no! My hubby and i stuck to an idea that any closer than 2 years was too close together. Soon as our oldest turned 2 we started trying again. They are 5 snd slmost 3 now and do far its s pretty good gap. They r close enough to have common intetests but not too close as to be chaotic.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momtoone456
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 7:36 AM
1 mom liked this
I can't do the 6 month my girls will be 2 years apart still think I am crazy.

Quoting Tracie82411:

I was actually wondering the same thing! Like people have another baby when the first one is somewhere around 6 months and i'm like I could not do that! I'd feel like the first needs sometime to grow up first

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hellokitty94
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 7:37 AM
Thats exactly what I was thinking because my friends baby beats on the little baby because he is jealous

Quoting Tracie82411:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sep18mom
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 9:11 AM
3 moms liked this
I don't agree with this at all babies are never a mistake!!!!!!!

Quoting megandcailey08:

Because they are dumb for the most part. A lot of them didn't learn about birth control with their first mistake.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)