Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Kinda a strange question, but...

Posted by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 1:18 PM
  • 91 Replies
1 mom liked this

Who's ever done drugs? Like any type. I'm sure growing up in our adolesent years, we were never the smartest of ppl.

I'm 19 and I currently smoke pot. But that's it. I've tried weed, synthetic weed, aderol, shrooms and meth. (<--Only for two days tho, then quit)

What about you guys? What was you're experiences like?

by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 1:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rnchelle93
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 1:38 PM
3 moms liked this

I'm 19, I've never used any kind of illegal drugs. I was never interested in it, I was always focused on school. 

Kazmira222
by Bronze Member on Sep. 19, 2012 at 1:41 PM

Well I was too. School was and is my number one priority. I didn't really start trying other things until I graduated.

Quoting rnchelle93:

I'm 19, I've never used any kind of illegal drugs. I was never interested in it, I was always focused on school. 

rnchelle93
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 1:45 PM
2 moms liked this

I'm still in school, but now that I'm pregnant, not only no, but hell no, to any drugs! I graduate with my first degree in May, but I'll keep going. Doing something illegal never appealed to me at all, and neither did being high or drunk or drugged, I like being fully aware and in control of what I am doing, and I don't want or need to harm myself with chemicals or dangerous substances. 

Quoting Kazmira222:

Well I was too. School was and is my number one priority. I didn't really start trying other things until I graduated.

Quoting rnchelle93:

Kazmira222
by Bronze Member on Sep. 19, 2012 at 1:50 PM

And that is completely understandable. :) As the years go by, I may choose to drink every now and then and perhaps do some drug-like things, but only because I like the loopiness of it all. lol But def. not something I'd wanna do all the time. I'm sticking with weed tho. I function just as normal on that as being sober too. lol But, it's also not like I NEED it either.

Quoting rnchelle93:

I'm still in school, but now that I'm pregnant, not only no, but hell no, to any drugs! I graduate with my first degree in May, but I'll keep going. Doing something illegal never appealed to me at all, and neither did being high or drunk or drugged, I like being fully aware and in control of what I am doing, and I don't want or need to harm myself with chemicals or dangerous substances. 

Quoting Kazmira222:

Quoting rnchelle93:

MisiZ
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 1:53 PM
2 moms liked this

LOL I have done everything under the sun, in my pre-mom days. Not proud of it, but It happened.

Anything outside of Marijuana seriously, is really unsafe. that goes for the synthetic. Do not smoke that. It is terrible for you and nearly killed two of my brothers. Stick with whats natural, and keeps your mind steady. ;)

Source : " Trust me . "

rnchelle93
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 1:55 PM

I do like drinking, but only at home, where I won't get into trouble, and never to get drunk. I've never been drunk, and I don't intend to ever be. But if you like it, go ahead. 

Quoting Kazmira222:

And that is completely understandable. :) As the years go by, I may choose to drink every now and then and perhaps do some drug-like things, but only because I like the loopiness of it all. lol But def. not something I'd wanna do all the time. I'm sticking with weed tho. I function just as normal on that as being sober too. lol But, it's also not like I NEED it either.

Quoting rnchelle93:

Quoting Kazmira222:

Quoting rnchelle93:

MisiZ
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 1:56 PM
1 mom liked this

I'll add. .. .. I , at my own will, stopped taking all medications ( bipolar, anxiety, depression, pain, and nausea ) because of smoking Marijuana alone. It replaced everything nearly. And I'm healthier now because of it. I even feel better.

ProudMommy51006
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 1:56 PM
I have only ever smoked weed, but haven't in almost 8 years. I don't do anything right now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MisiZ
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 1:57 PM

Alcohol isn't something i would just choose to pick up as a habit though. It can be very dangerous. I come from a family of alcoholics... and it destroys everything it touches if you develop a problem. Depression or stress, can really make you more apt to become an addict. :(

ProudMommy51006
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 1:58 PM
I'm thinking about medicinal marijuana for my MS... Anxiety, and pain. Haven't decided yet though.

Quoting MisiZ:

I'll add. .. .. I , at my own will, stopped taking all medications ( bipolar, anxiety, depression, pain, and nausea ) because of smoking Marijuana alone. It replaced everything nearly. And I'm healthier now because of it. I even feel better.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)