Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Kinda a strange question, but...

Posted by   + Show Post

Who's ever done drugs? Like any type. I'm sure growing up in our adolesent years, we were never the smartest of ppl.

I'm 19 and I currently smoke pot. But that's it. I've tried weed, synthetic weed, aderol, shrooms and meth. (<--Only for two days tho, then quit)

What about you guys? What was you're experiences like?

by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 1:18 PM
Replies (11-20):
MisiZ
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 2:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Please, Please do. you will never regret it. My mother is an amputee in a wheelchair, with an god awful long list of problems. This helps her so so much with her everyday life....

Quoting ProudMommy51006:

I'm thinking about medicinal marijuana for my MS... Anxiety, and pain. Haven't decided yet though.

Quoting MisiZ:

I'll add. .. .. I , at my own will, stopped taking all medications ( bipolar, anxiety, depression, pain, and nausea ) because of smoking Marijuana alone. It replaced everything nearly. And I'm healthier now because of it. I even feel better.

Owner of indie-Zine    DeviantArtFacebookPinterest Spotify

Kazmira222
by Bronze Member on Sep. 19, 2012 at 2:00 PM

Well I'd just think it'd be fun to atleast for my 21st. lol I've only drank like 3 times before. So I mean, it's just more for those "get away from everyday life" kinda stuff I guess. lol

Quoting rnchelle93:

I do like drinking, but only at home, where I won't get into trouble, and never to get drunk. I've never been drunk, and I don't intend to ever be. But if you like it, go ahead. 

Quoting Kazmira222:

And that is completely understandable. :) As the years go by, I may choose to drink every now and then and perhaps do some drug-like things, but only because I like the loopiness of it all. lol But def. not something I'd wanna do all the time. I'm sticking with weed tho. I function just as normal on that as being sober too. lol But, it's also not like I NEED it either.

Quoting rnchelle93:

I'm still in school, but now that I'm pregnant, not only no, but hell no, to any drugs! I graduate with my first degree in May, but I'll keep going. Doing something illegal never appealed to me at all, and neither did being high or drunk or drugged, I like being fully aware and in control of what I am doing, and I don't want or need to harm myself with chemicals or dangerous substances. 

Quoting Kazmira222:

Well I was too. School was and is my number one priority. I didn't really start trying other things until I graduated.

Quoting rnchelle93:

I'm 19, I've never used any kind of illegal drugs. I was never interested in it, I was always focused on school. 

heather4511
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 2:01 PM
Same here, and I'm 21!

Quoting rnchelle93:

I'm 19, I've never used any kind of illegal drugs. I was never interested in it, I was always focused on school. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kazmira222
by Bronze Member on Sep. 19, 2012 at 2:03 PM
1 mom liked this

It def. helps me! I wish I would've done it in high school, cuz then I wouldn't have been so stressed out and confused! lol

Quoting MisiZ:

Please, Please do. you will never regret it. My mother is an amputee in a wheelchair, with an god awful long list of problems. This helps her so so much with her everyday life....

Quoting ProudMommy51006:

I'm thinking about medicinal marijuana for my MS... Anxiety, and pain. Haven't decided yet though.

Quoting MisiZ:

I'll add. .. .. I , at my own will, stopped taking all medications ( bipolar, anxiety, depression, pain, and nausea ) because of smoking Marijuana alone. It replaced everything nearly. And I'm healthier now because of it. I even feel better.

heather4511
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 2:04 PM
2 moms liked this
Reading"some" of these comments just disgust me, especially coming from mothers.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ProudMommy51006
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 2:10 PM
Yes, I have a whole slew of symptoms... I'm hesitant because I don't want to not be "coherent" for my kids and I have bad cognitive issues, I fear it will make them worse.

Quoting MisiZ:

Quoting ProudMommy51006:

Quoting MisiZ:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PEEK05
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 2:11 PM

I tried weed one time when I was 15 just to see what the hype was.  I have zero desire to ever use it again.

hellokitty94
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 2:13 PM
I have tried weed but thats it the people I hung out with never did anything but weed and pills I do drink when im not watching my baby I love daquris hey im human
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
redbutterfly666
by Bronze Member on Sep. 19, 2012 at 2:15 PM

i just turned 20 yesterday and iv never done any type of drug

Tracie82411
by Tracie on Sep. 19, 2012 at 2:22 PM
I'm 17 ans have never tried drugs but yes I have tried sips of alcohol but have never been trashed. My boyfriend has/still does smoke pot but since I have gotten pregnant he has started to stop because he wants to be a good role model for our daughter and so he can get a good job where he won't have to worry about being tested
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)