Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Kinda a strange question, but...

Posted by   + Show Post

Who's ever done drugs? Like any type. I'm sure growing up in our adolesent years, we were never the smartest of ppl.

I'm 19 and I currently smoke pot. But that's it. I've tried weed, synthetic weed, aderol, shrooms and meth. (<--Only for two days tho, then quit)

What about you guys? What was you're experiences like?

by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 1:18 PM
Replies (41-50):
rayroe2
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 12:07 AM

I have been wanting to know what "molly" is. they have this one song on the radio talking on the Mary,molly, and some other name what kind of drugs are those?

Quoting rfhsure:

pot and shrooms, that's it. I quit smoking as soon as I found out I was pregnant so I haven't done it in a while. Shrooms I did a few times when I was 18 and 19, and I enjoyed it, but it never became a habit or anything like that. My policy was always to keep it natural. If it didn't grow in the ground, or had to be altered in any way if it did (like cocaine, for example, because people have tried to throw that one at me for that argument) then I didn't do it. Knew too many addicts and watched them go downhill on things as 'simple' as e and molly, all the way to meth and heroin. People are gonna do what they're gonna do, as long as you're not doing it while pregnant or in the presence of your child I don't really have too much to say about it. Just be careful and be conscious. Your body can handle certain things, but it was not designed to be bombarded with chemicals. Prescription drugs and manufactured drugs can be extremely dangerous and shouldn't be taken lightly. you're doing a service to your body and yourself by avoiding them! as for weed it doesn't ring much different to me than alchohol. Do it responsibly and stay off the road and you're good. I'd actually prefer weed to alchohol because i actually think it is safer. I used to drink A LOT in my high school days and it wreaked havoc on my body and my mind. I was basically done drinking altogether by the time I turned 19. moderation is key I suppose.

CafeMom Tickers
rayroe2
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 12:16 AM

Drugs are dangerous. I will never tell what I tired but I def know they aren't nothing to mess with because they can ruin your life if you have a family history of addicts and had a bad home life.

I am not judging you op so don't take it that way but do you know the effects of meth and how meth works?? I watched a documentary on it and it feels good because it releases TONS of *forgot the word* the things that get released during sex and long term use or to much use can cause it to where you will never be happy because they cant reverse it. I never done it but I done other bad drugs and there fun at the time but can ruin your life that fun is not worth a life of never having fun again. just some words of advice. your a pretty women and meth will make you ugly google it, those pictures are real. I just feel like you need someone to talk to message me if ever need to talk about ANYTHING!

]

CafeMom Tickers
brittani
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 12:19 AM
I have tried everything under the sun except acid. Not proud of it. I was having a really hard time and made a lot of bad choices
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
turtle07
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 12:21 AM
Never done any drugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JordonMichelle
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 12:43 AM
I'm 19 I drink here and there I used to drink a lot right after I quit breastfeeding so about age 17 but now not so much I smoke cigarettes and I've tried pep spice.. and I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to try weed I just don't know how to get my hands on any.. I want to know what all the hype is about it.. sounds dumb I know.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Teenmommy1119
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 12:52 AM
Molly is the purest form of extasy.

Quoting rayroe2:

I have been wanting to know what "molly" is. they have this one song on the radio talking on the Mary,molly, and some other name what kind of drugs are those?

Quoting rfhsure:

pot and shrooms, that's it. I quit smoking as soon as I found out I was pregnant so I haven't done it in a while. Shrooms I did a few times when I was 18 and 19, and I enjoyed it, but it never became a habit or anything like that. My policy was always to keep it natural. If it didn't grow in the ground, or had to be altered in any way if it did (like cocaine, for example, because people have tried to throw that one at me for that argument) then I didn't do it. Knew too many addicts and watched them go downhill on things as 'simple' as e and molly, all the way to meth and heroin. People are gonna do what they're gonna do, as long as you're not doing it while pregnant or in the presence of your child I don't really have too much to say about it. Just be careful and be conscious. Your body can handle certain things, but it was not designed to be bombarded with chemicals. Prescription drugs and manufactured drugs can be extremely dangerous and shouldn't be taken lightly. you're doing a service to your body and yourself by avoiding them! as for weed it doesn't ring much different to me than alchohol. Do it responsibly and stay off the road and you're good. I'd actually prefer weed to alchohol because i actually think it is safer. I used to drink A LOT in my high school days and it wreaked havoc on my body and my mind. I was basically done drinking altogether by the time I turned 19. moderation is key I suppose.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rayroe2
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 12:57 AM

oh wow that is scary, do you know what mary is?

Quoting Teenmommy1119:

Quoting rayroe2:

Quoting rfhsure:

CafeMom Tickers
Teenmommy1119
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 1:04 AM
Kinda. I personally didn't have a bad trip. But the only Mary I know is Mary Jane aka weed. If its something else I have no idea lol

Quoting rayroe2:

oh wow that is scary, do you know what mary is?

Quoting Teenmommy1119:

Quoting rayroe2:

Quoting rfhsure:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kazmira222
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 1:20 AM
That's prolly why my bf has life so screwed up. He's been doing it for 7 years. Currently he's had to stop due to legal problems. :/ I'm hoping he'll go to rehab like he says he'll do. Especially if now we're having a kid. And trust me! I know all about Meth. And I don't plan to do it again. No matter how tempting.

Quoting rayroe2:

Drugs are dangerous. I will never tell what I tired but I def know they aren't nothing to mess with because they can ruin your life if you have a family history of addicts and had a bad home life.

I am not judging you op so don't take it that way but do you know the effects of meth and how meth works?? I watched a documentary on it and it feels good because it releases TONS of *forgot the word* the things that get released during sex and long term use or to much use can cause it to where you will never be happy because they cant reverse it. I never done it but I done other bad drugs and there fun at the time but can ruin your life that fun is not worth a life of never having fun again. just some words of advice. your a pretty women and meth will make you ugly google it, those pictures are real. I just feel like you need someone to talk to message me if ever need to talk about ANYTHING!

]

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rayroe2
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 1:37 AM

That is a long time. I hope he gets the help he needs because otherwise he will cause you and your baby more heartbreak in the future.

Quoting Kazmira222:

That's prolly why my bf has life so screwed up. He's been doing it for 7 years. Currently he's had to stop due to legal problems. :/ I'm hoping he'll go to rehab like he says he'll do. Especially if now we're having a kid. And trust me! I know all about Meth. And I don't plan to do it again. No matter how tempting.

Quoting rayroe2:

]

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN