Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

my belly looks weird lol

Posted by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 10:02 AM
  • 17 Replies

I just found out I'm pregnant again, my daughter is 6 months old and I look farther along than I am. I guess that's from having a baby already and having another one close together.

Here's my belly though, I'll be 8 weeks along on Sunday:

by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 10:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hopeandlove17
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 10:04 AM
I couldnt tell you but I looked like that when I delivered dd I was soooooo tiny but I wish I had a bump like yours
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bressmommy2012
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 10:36 AM

LOL you can have mine haha. I almost look like I did when I had my daughter and I'm only 8 weeks, I'm like freaking out cuz I think I'm going to get huge.

meeranda
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 12:24 PM

I just found out a week or so ago that I'm pregnant again with our second and our son is going to be turning 7 months this 23rd. I have a gut feeling I'm having twins. Haha. After seeing this I'm not sure how I'll look at the middle of my pregnancy. Congrats! And I like your bump. I'm a big girl so I don't know if i'll actually show or not early.

sherriewlk
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 12:25 PM
Twins?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
teenmom33
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 12:31 PM

I think it might be twins!!!

ncohetero
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 12:39 PM
2 moms liked this
No most likely its cuz u had them back to back. Your muscles are looser. The bloat and body changes is just causing you to look like that. As your pregnancy progresses it'll all even out. In pregnant with my second now. 31 weeks. And in the beginning the same thing happened to me.
MsEmma88
by Member on Sep. 20, 2012 at 12:39 PM

Second time usually is a little bigger. This was me at five months first time I didn't even show much until six months. Could be packin twins ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bressmommy2012
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 2:50 PM

That makes sense, how far apart are your LO's gonna be?

Quoting ncohetero:

No most likely its cuz u had them back to back. Your muscles are looser. The bloat and body changes is just causing you to look like that. As your pregnancy progresses it'll all even out. In pregnant with my second now. 31 weeks. And in the beginning the same thing happened to me.

bressmommy2012
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 2:51 PM

Twins would be cool lol

ncohetero
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 4:18 PM
Quoting bressmommy2012:

almost exactly two years apart when this little boy comes out
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN