Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did your relationship with your baby's dad change after the baby came?

Posted by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 12:51 AM
  • 25 Replies
1 mom liked this

Poll

Question: Did your relationship change?

Options:

Got better

Got worse

Stayed the same

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 50

View Results

Hey guys so my boyfriend and I are better than we've ever been and our baby will be her in 11 weeks or less. Did your relationship change with the baby's dad once you had your baby?
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 12:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
edithch
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 2:47 AM
It got some what better for about 6 months then it went down hill after i couldnt keep my mouth shut about me doing everything. It made me open my eyes to the scum i was with.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmorales7690
by Member on Sep. 25, 2012 at 2:49 AM

no not really, yes we now have somethin that ties us together, but were still us, not much has changed

HanaJoii
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 8:45 AM

I realized how patient my husband really is. I was a royal bitch when I was pregnant, I locked him out of the bedroom, I fucked up his motor cycle, I beat up one of his friends and he still stayed with me. Once our son came he didn't really help much unless he was putting the baby to sleep, because he thought the baby was too small and didn't want to break him. Now he is a part time stay at home dad while I'm at work.

I wouldn't say it got better or worst it just showed us how much we really love each other. Your priorities change once you have a baby. You just have to realize that its going to hard at times but you have to work together to get through them.

C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by Silver Member on Sep. 25, 2012 at 9:02 AM

It made us closer. Our relationship grows stronger all the time. Our son will be 3 soon and we're even better now than when our son was first born

Maks1mommy
by Bronze Member on Sep. 25, 2012 at 9:03 AM
It got worse, then better. We are happily married now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mandy18192
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 3:43 PM
We were good before I got prego and then I got prego and I was a total brat! Lol now were so happy together :) we're getting married in December :D
momynewnew
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 6:34 PM

yea we spent less time together and always arguein

BeachMama05
by Jamie on Sep. 25, 2012 at 8:16 PM

got worst at first then better then ever!

Ollysmama08
by Alexia on Sep. 25, 2012 at 10:21 PM

it was okay after my daughter was born, she was in the NICU for 2 weeks after she was born so we were both stressed about it but it was also okay because we had time to ourselves when we weren't at the hospital. When she came home it got better then after the long nights kicked in we were both just done. we broke up on her 1st birthday, and we recently got back together because i just found out im pregnant with our second child, so i am nervous about how things will turn out, so far it is A okay! :) good luck!

AubreeGrace17
by Aubree on Sep. 26, 2012 at 4:27 AM

It got better.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)