Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what to do?

Posted by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 1:12 AM
  • 1 Replies

Im a18 with my first child a girl. my boyfriend and i were together 2 and a half years before i got pregnant. it was a rocky relationship filled wit hurt. while i was pregnant i found out he was talkin to other girls not only that but he would stay out all night with his friends and leave me at his house wit his parents...my heart breaks when i think of it. i love him so much cuz we've been through so much. he said things would change. my family moved about an hour and a half away from him, he said once our daughter got here he would be there for me more and would move in...shes almsot 2 months old and nothing has changed. i've confronted him again and he said how sorry he is and how he knows what hes doin is wrong. how he should be here for us...how much is enough? when do you call it quites with your childs father than man you once consider your true love. i may be young but i've been though a lot in a short amount of time and he saved me. i use to self harm cuz of my depression and he got me out of that i use to be a smoker but he got me out of that to. hes changed my life for the better and then he started changin it for the worse. i cant forget the stuff he's done...does tht mean i dont truly forgive him...or trust him? i kno i dont...i cant trust him until i see the change he has promised...so when is enough enough?

by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 1:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
eds6619
by Emily on Oct. 5, 2012 at 2:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Enough is enough when you realize you need to put that little girl first.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)