Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

What were you doing when you went into labor

Posted by   + Show Post
just wondering what you guys were doing when you went into labor :)
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 2:10 PM
Replies (61-65):
mommy_jessika
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 4:25 AM
well i was spending the night with my friend df was out with his friends and i was doing laundry at 7am in the morning at my grandmothers house. me and my friend were up all night talking and what not then as i was folding the laundry boom ! my water broke i didnt get to the hospital until 930 am .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vinny25
by Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:05 PM

I was reading a book on my bed and turned over and felt wet. I just thought I pissed myself so I went to the bathroom and couldn't pee just thought 'oh well' and changed panties. went back to my book and strted feeling uncomfortable and rolled over again, and got up and called for my then bf, more like screamed lol but then told him to nvm cuz I thought I was just crazy and changed my panties again. so i repeated the process about 3 more times and finally started feeling like I had to poop. then I strted to panic. Finally I realized while walking it was my water, I had a little tear and it was leaking. and then I just completely freaked called the hospital like 4 times and they kept telling me to wait until the contractions were really bad, but I was so scared I just went anyways and got pissed off when they made me sit in the waiting room with bigger contractions and sign papers. I had my mom and now hubby there with me to have the baby. I almost had to get a c section but after 5 minutes I was ready!

vinny25
by Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:09 PM

Oh and I went into labor at work and my boss had to take me to the hospital, but they stopped labor because it was too early

mommyoftwins28
by Bryanna on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:12 PM
I was getting ready to go to the hospital for my induction as soon as I got their they saw that I was already having contractions
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaGof3
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:25 PM
My first I was sitting on the couch talking to my friend and water broke
my second I was alseep woke up in labor
My third they induced me because I was 5 cen. Dilated and there was still no signs of labor.
My 4th I was violently sick for 3 hours and right when I finally fell asleep my labor started
my 5th was induced as well because my blood pressure was way to high and the doctors didnt want to risk my health or my daughters so they induced.... she was my last baby and was my longest delivery! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)