Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Baby #3???

Posted by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 1:39 AM
  • 16 Replies

Hi everyone, im 21 years old, married and have an 18 month old daughter and a 3 week old son. Im feeling really down because I see all these girls that are pregnant. I want a 3rd baby but im definetely not ready to have another baby emotionally, mentally, physically or financially. I would really like for my childrent to be close in age tho. Maybe I just feel this way because I just had my son and I miss being pregnant and enjoying the kicks and bonding. Anyone else feel this way after they had their baby(ies)?

by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 1:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dandeli0nwishes
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 1:52 AM

Yes it's normal. With my crazy hormones I'm going on birthcontrol asap so I don't start ttc too soon after this baby. Well actually I'm getting fixed lol.

KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:30 AM
After my first two but not my third. He's my last and my pregnancy was HORRIBLE so I just cherish every moment with him. He's almost 13 months now. I love babies but I know we couldn't afford another financially or emotionally or MENTALLY, three crazy boys is a lot to handle!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heather4511
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 1:37 PM
1 mom liked this

JUst borrow someone elses baby! I know what you mean though, at some point down the line I dont know if I actually want a third child. I love babies...but then I remember that they grow up. Being pregnant is my favorite part, but that doesnt last forever. :[

Chillisarah
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 2:16 PM

I usually don't get baby fever until my kids are past 1 year old.  I think 2-3 years apart is perfect spacing.

joaquinsmommy7
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 5:05 PM

hell no i was glad to not be pregnant at the end especially with twins this last time!! lol

BeachMama05
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:46 PM
1 mom liked this

I was like that after my 2nd..   Im glad i waited! she is now 2 and I am starting to TTC! 

MrsMetalMama
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:48 PM
Don't worry i want baby #3 also but money is an issue right now.
And hubby need to finish school and he is working so its hard on him
. so we are shooting for April to conceive.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AubreeGrace17
by Aubree on Oct. 6, 2012 at 11:25 PM

No, but here's a bump! Make sure to use bc or condoms to avoid having another baby until you are ready.

jtessen
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:59 AM

Wow, your a brave girl.  Thats a ton of kids for being 21.  In my eyes your still a kid yourself.  I thk your feelings r normal.  I miss being pregnant al the time.  I loved it. Good luck though,  Being a mom is awesome

JayBearsmomma
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 4:37 AM
my son is 5 and I want another baby so badly but I am not in a position to have 1 emotionally or financially so I'm going to have to wait.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)