Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Im 16 and need a way to make money.

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi guys I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how to make money. My mom wont let me get a job and i need money, my mom wont give me money either. Any ideas on what i could do or say to my so she will let me?

by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 4:01 PM
Replies (31-36):
TJaydesMommy
by on Dec. 22, 2012 at 7:51 PM

she watches trinity while i go to school but b***hes none stop becuase she has to watch her but thats al the help i get. and yeah I looked into that stuff but I cant do that unless I get emancipated or im 18.

Ciaodarlings
by on Dec. 22, 2012 at 7:54 PM
If you're looking to babysit then sittercity.com is a good site to check out.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
rvb146
by Member on Dec. 22, 2012 at 7:56 PM
I started working at 14. Legally its 16. Is she supporting you and your child?? There are online jobs that you can do but! There are a lot of scams so I wouldn't be to sure about that. You can do waitressing in the afternoon after school. Make an agreement with her that if you can work 2 nights a week and keep your grades the same and/or better then you can keep your job. If not you will quit and stay home.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
whitney123454
by on Dec. 22, 2012 at 8:45 PM

add me as a friend and i will send you some sites

whitney123454
by on Dec. 22, 2012 at 8:52 PM

i made 50 bucks in one day working online when my son was boring until i got a job at mcdonalds and now im getting 1000 bucks for being in college every three months money i dont have to pay back or nothing plus i graduated a year early with 4.9

RoseDryer
by Member on Dec. 22, 2012 at 9:18 PM

If you're good at making stuff you could make stuff and sell it. Like braclets, book bag purses, drawings, anything really. Sell old clothes that are still in good shape.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN