Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Amazing littlest bundle of JOY!!

Posted by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 4:30 PM
  • 9 Replies

Three months, one week, and one day ago, my precious little baby girl was welcomed into the world! Anna Claire Marie Wright weighed 4lbs. 6oz. and was 16in. long. My boyfriend of 6months, Jayson, and I were thrilled that little Anna Claire was healthy and happy!

I found out in February that I was pregnant and at the time the doctors said that i was ab out a month or so along. But that wasn't right...when I went back in April they said that I was farther along then they said I was due in late August early September. But yet again, they were wrong! In late June, I went to see my doctor because I was having what I thought was cramps and back pain. They did an ultrasound and checked me out and informed me I was dialated 3cm. So they sent me home and told me to take it easy. When I got hime it got more and more intense as the night went on and the next morning my water broke!!!!

Nine and a half hours later my baby girl was born!!! We couldn't have been happier!

I moved in with Jayson and his parents until about a month ago and we moved into a little place on his parents property.

My Anna Claire is as perfect as can be except for a cleft pallat in her mouth. For thoughs who don't know what the is, it is a hole in the roof of her mouth. The hole kept collecting her milk as she ate and then would leak out as she slept. She couldn't breathe and just had a surgery to correct it. Although we are having some problems getting used to the feeding tube and breathing machine at nights and the medications, it is getting better and I am so thankful for it! I love my baby girl so much!!!

by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 4:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
erinmomofone
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 4:42 PM
Congrats on your little one! Hope she continues to recover! She's so cute!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsMetalMama
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 4:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Congrats :)cutie
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ollysmama08
by Alexia on Oct. 7, 2012 at 4:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Congrats! she is too cute! my father & my brother Ryan have Cleft Pallat, they got the surgery and are perfectly healthy! Hoping your little girl has a quick recovery! 

remaining_me
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 4:58 PM

congrats. sweet picture =]

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 8:55 PM

Aww, congrats mama!

BeachMama05
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:55 PM

Welcome to the group! and Congrats in Anna Claire! 

BeachMama05
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:55 PM

on* ^^

juniebug11
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:40 PM
Congrats ! She is beautiful ! Hope she recovers well.
mommaGof3
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:44 PM
Awe so beautiful! Congratulations :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)