Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

feeling so insecure with my husband's ex girlfriend

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:14 AM
  • 14 Replies
1 mom liked this

i feel so insecured when i see my husband ex. and its weird that i felt so depressed when i see myself in the mirror. my friends told me that im still beatiful and i dont need any make over. sometimes, i dream about my husband and her ex. i woke up, crying. i talk to my husband and he only say that i little bit of POSSESIVE. so there are times that i dream about her ex. i cant help it to think about her ex. what should i do? so depressed this last few days..

sadshrugging

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jacylove
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:18 AM
This is why I'm glad I never met his ex nor really got a good look at her; all I know is she's short small n skinny... Im a big girl but idc I know I'm beautiful and proud to be me. At times I wish I was skinny not becuz of her but for my self. I honestly never think of her at all... U just need to understand it's just u & him. And he's with u not her' that's all that matters
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
prinzesa_edith
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:18 AM

first of all. you look pretty, but i think your not happy with how you look so your transfering your insecureties and blaming them on her. you need to do something to make yourself love you. either get a hair cut, some new clothes, or get into a workout routine. because when you feel good about yourself,  no one else can get you down because your confident that your just as, or even more beautiful than her. he chose you for a reason.

mommy_jessika
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:28 AM
i felt the same my df ex was beautyfull nice body great hair and smile nice boobs etc . me on the other hand ofcourse i think im beautyfull but i gained alot if weight and i just feel like shit some times when i think about how she looked and how i looked . but you know what hes with me i have his child and we are getting married so i just keep that in mind (:
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kagegirl
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:13 AM
Not really. His last ex had a kid when they meet, one. I had the. And yet I was smaller, tighter, and better all the way around it. His other rds haven't had kids and still are nothing like me. But I am a professional firedancer, so even though I am preggo with #5, I am dead sexy. Take a lesson girls, even when your 30, you are not to old to change you're life or perspective.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaGof3
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:34 AM
You're dreams are just your anxiety coming out sweetie. He married you and not her, so that should tell you a lot. Dont worry about the ex, she's his past and your his future :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
braezmommy89
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:41 AM
Honestly my dfs ex is in my opinion ugly, she has the worst teeth and skin BUT he was with her for 10yrs so he obviously was attracted to her..
In the begining I was insecure about it but then I realized... Im 15 yrs younger, my boobs are perky, my teeth are great & my vagina is tighter ;) haha

Bye bye insecurities!! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cemcnair
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:48 AM
1 mom liked this
He married you :)
Does he have any contact with his ex? If so, is it ever alone or any situation that makes you uncomfortable?
I don't think it's healthy to keep badgering him about it. It may push him away. Again, he chose you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
eds6619
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:13 PM

I think its normal, but I wouldn't worry about it.  He's yours.

JayBearsmomma
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:57 PM
U need to luv ur self hunny or ur gonna push him away
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amber710
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:06 AM

You are not alone. It is hard to keep yourself from focusing on things like that. All you can really do to feel better is make sure that you are spending quality time with him and having fun together. And try to do things that make you feel pretty. Buy a new perfume or new clothes or go get a new haircut or maniure.

Tell him that if he notices something he likes about you to tell you. Alot of times men will think something to themselves about how they like your outfit or think you have a nice body or whatever and they just dont think to say something to you. He probably assumes that you know you are beautiful. Tell him you have been feeling bad about yourself and if he is thinking something to tell you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN