Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dh negativity from friends

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:34 AM
  • 22 Replies

I have been with dh for going on 10 months, and my dh is listening to all of the negative things that his friends have to say about me and they don't even know me. I'm 8 weeks going on 9 weeks pregnant. I honestly hate that they are telling him negative things like.. "what makes you think that shes not cheating on you being that she has a car and everything." my dh text me and told me that's what one of his friends said O_o

Please excuse my language! but are you fucking kidding me? i swear no one like to see anyone happy! and I'm so over it!

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommaGof3
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:36 AM
1 mom liked this
It sounds to me like they are just jealous. I wouldn't worry about them. If your husband trusts you that's all that matters.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MsMikeyy
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:39 AM
1 mom liked this
Don't sweat it. My DH & I will be married one year next month but been together three years. We get negativity all the time. I mainly get It from my family. But all that should matter is how you and DH feel about each other and DON'T let others tear You guys apart.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HotStuff1300
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:42 AM
1 mom liked this

Honestly, thats just what the friends do bc they fear that you and the baby will steal all his time... But let him figure that out on his own and try not to care what they think bc you know the truth and thats all that matters. 

And this is gonna be REALLY silly, but i'm new to the site so can some explain what dh stands for and what "bump" means. is bump a positive thing or negative thing?

HappyMommyXavi
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:42 AM

OMG! you don't even know how crazy I'm going. like i told dh i want to cut his friends throat because negative thoughts are something that is hard to get out of your head. and It's driving me crazy that this specific friend stated that he is letting dh know all of these things because it happened to him before. I told dh well there is a big difference WE are not THEM!

Quoting mommaGof3:

It sounds to me like they are just jealous. I wouldn't worry about them. If your husband trusts you that's all that matters.

HappyMommyXavi
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:46 AM

dh- dear husband

bump- means like they don't know what to say, or pass.

and yes omg like i told him he has miserable friends that don't want to see him happy.

Quoting HotStuff1300:

Honestly, thats just what the friends do bc they fear that you and the baby will steal all his time... But let him figure that out on his own and try not to care what they think bc you know the truth and thats all that matters. 

And this is gonna be REALLY silly, but i'm new to the site so can some explain what dh stands for and what "bump" means. is bump a positive thing or negative thing?

mommaGof3
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:50 AM
I wouldn't worry about them, Girl. Dont let their negative crap pull you into a negative spot as well. They can be miserable, but thay doesnt mean that you have to miserable with them. You cant change them or the way they think but you can be different than them and make them eat their words.

Quoting HappyMommyXavi:

OMG! you don't even know how crazy I'm going. like i told dh i want to cut his friends throat because negative thoughts are something that is hard to get out of your head. and It's driving me crazy that this specific friend stated that he is letting dh know all of these things because it happened to him before. I told dh well there is a big difference WE are not THEM!

Quoting mommaGof3:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cemcnair
by Courtney on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:50 AM
1 mom liked this
They are just jealous!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HappyMommyXavi
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:50 AM

I'm trying so hard! it just pisses me off that some people can be so miserable to go to the point of trying to ruin others relationships. It freaking sucks that why most relationships don't last in the first place.

Quoting MsMikeyy:

Don't sweat it. My DH & I will be married one year next month but been together three years. We get negativity all the time. I mainly get It from my family. But all that should matter is how you and DH feel about each other and DON'T let others tear You guys apart.

HappyMommyXavi
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:53 AM

I know. I't just sucks that their life sucks that bad that they have to go as far as to tell him.. I look sneaky, I sound sneaky and all that crap!

Quoting cemcnair:

They are just jealous!

cemcnair
by Courtney on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:57 AM
Have you spent anytime with them? There is also a fear of the unknown. Maybe if they got to know you, things would be better!

Quoting HappyMommyXavi:

I know. I't just sucks that their life sucks that bad that they have to go as far as to tell him.. I look sneaky, I sound sneaky and all that crap!

Quoting cemcnair:

They are just jealous!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)