Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Dh negativity from friends

I have been with dh for going on 10 months, and my dh is listening to all of the negative things that his friends have to say about me and they don't even know me. I'm 8 weeks going on 9 weeks pregnant. I honestly hate that they are telling him negative things like.. "what makes you think that shes not cheating on you being that she has a car and everything." my dh text me and told me that's what one of his friends said O_o

Please excuse my language! but are you fucking kidding me? i swear no one like to see anyone happy! and I'm so over it!

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:34 AM
Replies (21-22):
C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:08 AM
1 mom liked this

He's your husband, he chose to marry you. He shouldn't be listening to what others have to say about you. Maybe it's time for him to talk to his friends about it, or move on and find other friends. 

SouthTxPrincess
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:10 AM
Bump = bump up my post

Quoting HappyMommyXavi:

dh- dear husband

bump- means like they don't know what to say, or pass.

and yes omg like i told him he has miserable friends that don't want to see him happy.

Quoting HotStuff1300:

Honestly, thats just what the friends do bc they fear that you and the baby will steal all his time... But let him figure that out on his own and try not to care what they think bc you know the truth and thats all that matters. 

And this is gonna be REALLY silly, but i'm new to the site so can some explain what dh stands for and what "bump" means. is bump a positive thing or negative thing?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN