Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hi....

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:14 PM
  • 52 Replies

hi, im kayla.....i guess im new here i wanted to change groups bc the group i was in....well.....hurt my depression alot and just made me feel worse bc they said i was posting for attetion. so yeah....my son is 8 months old his name is zane, and im kayla and im 20 and i have a husband named casey whos 31

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
1.hot.mama2005
by Esther on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:16 PM
Welcome! Feel free to post as much as you like! :D
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
whitneymf
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:19 PM
Welcome, and don't pay attention to the rude people. They have bashed on me before too, I think they just do it to try to make them selves feel better. My name is Whitney and I'm 19 and pregnant with my first little one he's expected Feb 18th.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kayla_s6801
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:21 PM

Quoting 1.hot.mama2005:

i have sever ppd and its not getting better and i try and post to feel better and see if someone is having the same problems and i just get bashed bc they all have older kids and i think im the only first time mom on that group

kayla_s6801
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:22 PM

Quoting whitneymf:

Welcome, and don't pay attention to the rude people. They have bashed on me before too, I think they just do it to try to make them selves feel better. My name is Whitney and I'm 19 and pregnant with my first little one he's expected Feb 18th.

congrats, my ppd stems from having my son early last feb. he was 2 months early

cemcnair
by Courtney on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:24 PM
Welcome!! We try to remember that we are all real people. Sometimes bashing happens, but if it does, just report it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rnchelle93
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:28 PM

Welcome. I'm Michelle, I'm 19, and I'm 10 weeks 1 day with my first. 

1.hot.mama2005
by Esther on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:32 PM
I'm sorry. Which group was it?

Quoting kayla_s6801:

Quoting 1.hot.mama2005:

i have sever ppd and its not getting better and i try and post to feel better and see if someone is having the same problems and i just get bashed bc they all have older kids and i think im the only first time mom on that group

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kayla_s6801
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:33 PM

april 2012 babies

Quoting 1.hot.mama2005:

I'm sorry. Which group was it?

Quoting kayla_s6801:

Quoting 1.hot.mama2005:

Heatherp23
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:43 PM
Hi I'm heather. I have an 18 month old daughter,alaina, and my son,donovan,is almost 4 weeks old. I have 2 step chidren, natalia is almost 7yrs and damien is 5. I'm 21 and my husband Daniel is 32
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
everydaymom08
by Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:00 PM
Welcome.. My name is Amanda. I have 2 boys. Zach which will be 4 next mouth and Travis is 1.5. My bf is name is Josh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)