Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

hi, im kayla.....i guess im new here i wanted to change groups bc the group i was in....well.....hurt my depression alot and just made me feel worse bc they said i was posting for attetion. so yeah....my son is 8 months old his name is zane, and im kayla and im 20 and i have a husband named casey whos 31

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:14 PM
Replies (51-52):
NowImAMom...
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:09 AM
Of course those are milestones!! Baby isn't born knowing those things, it takes effort and knowledge and strength! What do you expect, baby to immediately learn to crawl? No, it goes in baby steps- hold head up, hold chest up during tummy time, hold belly up during tummy time, gets knees up during tummy time, rock on knees, then crawl. Do you excpect baby to laugh right away? Smiling comes first. Talk right away? No, first come sounds, then babbling syllables, then words farther down the line. Milestones AREN'T a matter of opinion. I would seriously recommend doing some research, so you can be proud of your baby's accomplishments thus far.

Quoting kayla_s6801:

Not reading a book just my opinion.

Quoting NowImAMom...:

What isn't a milestone? Smiling? Holding up his head? What book are you reading??????

Quoting kayla_s6801:

And those aren't milestones in my book

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kayla_s6801
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:53 AM
If you say so
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)