Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

hi, im kayla.....i guess im new here i wanted to change groups bc the group i was in....well.....hurt my depression alot and just made me feel worse bc they said i was posting for attetion. so yeah....my son is 8 months old his name is zane, and im kayla and im 20 and i have a husband named casey whos 31

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:14 PM
Replies (11-20):
BeachMama05
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:26 PM

welcome! Sorry your other group wasnt very nice!

whitneymf
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:26 PM
I'm sorry to hear that /:

Quoting kayla_s6801:

Quoting whitneymf:

Welcome, and don't pay attention to the rude people. They have bashed on me before too, I think they just do it to try to make them selves feel better. My name is Whitney and I'm 19 and pregnant with my first little one he's expected Feb 18th.

congrats, my ppd stems from having my son early last feb. he was 2 months early

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
evierivera
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:58 PM
I just joined today and got a comment I didn't like. It's like people troll the internet looking to start drama. No lives. Don't pay them any mind mama. Hope everything goes well for you. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JayBearsmomma
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:59 PM
Welcome !
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kayla_s6801
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:08 PM
Oh you should read some of the comments I've gotten. I finally lost my cool and told a mom to f off

Quoting evierivera:

I just joined today and got a comment I didn't like. It's like people troll the internet looking to start drama. No lives. Don't pay them any mind mama. Hope everything goes well for you. :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
evierivera
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:34 PM
1 mom liked this
I did the same. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Teenmommy1119
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol that's just the beginning. If you've seen half the crap some of these ladies including myself have gotten you'd be appalled.

Op: welcome & I'm sorry about your other group!

Quoting evierivera:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kayla_s6801
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:43 PM
Thank you I've been called immature childish attention seeking stupid and down right a bitch among other things

Quoting Teenmommy1119:

Lol that's just the beginning. If you've seen half the crap some of these ladies including myself have gotten you'd be appalled.

Quoting evierivera:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Teenmommy1119
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:44 PM
Goodness gracious women really are mean. I'm not saying I'm peachy all the time but some things are unnecessary!

Quoting kayla_s6801:

Thank you I've been called immature childish attention seeking stupid and down right a bitch among other things

Quoting Teenmommy1119:

Quoting evierivera:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
evierivera
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:47 PM
Oh no. People just need to realize we're all human and words do hurt. Smh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN