Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

breast feeding Questions

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:04 PM
  • 4 Replies

first is it possible to feed one baby on one boob while the one of my other dds is one the other, I use one boob for bothe of them and it is always so sore, and secound if you were me and your daughter was breastfeed at the beginning of her life and then was taking to formula for the next 5 monthes since you had a big preggo belly would you switch her to breast feeding or continue with formula(the formula has caused a few minor problems for her but has helped m e out a lot) thanks breastfeeding

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:09 PM
You can nurse two at once it's called tandem nursing! Google Kellymom tandem nursing:-)

You can try to switch back to breast. It may not be easy. Google kellymom getting baby back breast:-)

Quoting rosebud2797:

first is it possible to feed one baby on one boob while the one of my other dds is one the other, I use one boob for bothe of them and it is always so sore, and secound if you were me and your daughter was breastfeed at the beginning of her life and then was taking to formula for the next 5 monthes since you had a big preggo belly would you switch her to breast feeding or continue with formula(the formula has caused a few minor problems for her but has helped m e out a lot) thanks breastfeeding

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeachMama05
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:15 PM

I agree with Kellymom.com- great advice! and if formula semas to be a problem then I would nurse as long as you coud. I nursed for 25 months! 

BrownEyedGirl86
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:17 PM
I'd continue to nurse both. It's probably more exhausting then I could imagine.

As for how you tandem nurse. I don't have a clue. But wouldn't think there is a wrong way. Kwim?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JayBearsmomma
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:07 PM
I'm not sure that's a good question
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)