Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

i thnk i have baby fever

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:33 PM
  • 20 Replies
i just had my 2nd baby the last day of june, and i feel like im wanting another one. Maybe its just me missing being pregnant or somethng, idk. I just needed to get that out in the open. Lol anyone else feel like this?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
maddy220
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:37 PM
Ummm...u look pretty young how old are u
lizjones
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:51 PM
2 moms liked this
Does it matter how old she is? No. This is a 'young moms' group for a reason.

Quoting maddy220:

Ummm...u look pretty young how old are u

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JayBearsmomma
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:55 PM
U and me both
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lizjones
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:56 PM
And yes hun, my son was born July 1, 2011 and I still miss being pregnant. I wish I could have my second child, I've wanted to for a while, but we just moved and we are waiting until we are more financially on our feet from moving to another state. But I completely get how you feel :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:57 PM
It's very normal:-) I have 3 and it's hard! Two was easy but now my boyfriend and me are outnumbered lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AubreeGrace17
by Aubree on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:01 PM

No, because I look at the financial and realistic aspects of me having another child. I was able to make things work after becoming pregnant at 16. If I were to become pregnant now at barely 18...my life would be over. It would be nearly impossible to stay in college and to work two part time jobs. I would not be able to handle it emotionally. Financially we would be so strapped for cash. In all honesty having another child so soon after giving birth is not good for your mind or sanity.

lizjones
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:15 PM
It may not be good for you or your situation, but it works for many people. Feel free to share your experience, but don't generalize it and speak for everyone.

Quoting AubreeGrace17:

No, because I look at the financial and realistic aspects of me having another child. I was able to make things work after becoming pregnant at 16. If I were to become pregnant now at barely 18...my life would be over. It would be nearly impossible to stay in college and to work two part time jobs. I would not be able to handle it emotionally. Financially we would be so strapped for cash. In all honesty having another child so soon after giving birth is not good for your mind or sanity.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AubreeGrace17
by Aubree on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:38 PM

I see nothing wrong with others having children soon after giving birth if they are financially able to provide for the child. In my situation it would not be a good thing. Perhaps it would be ideal for OP, but a woman's body does require time to heal. It's also not a bad idea to wait a little while because having a lot of young children CAN be overwhelming...not saying it is. I'm sorry if your toes got stepped on. If you do not agree with what I have to say simply ignore it. 

Quoting lizjones:

It may not be good for you or your situation, but it works for many people. Feel free to share your experience, but don't generalize it and speak for everyone.

Quoting AubreeGrace17:

cemcnair
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:41 PM
Probably just you missing the pregnancy. Give it a few months, enjoy your baby, and then decide!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CatherineNewton
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Just remember the last month of being pregnant that should help you get out of baby fever. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN