Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Sad day.. :/

Posted by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 12:09 PM
  • 3 Replies

Idk about you girls, but I'm a HUGE animal lover and my cat Sparta has gone missing. :( We've only had her for lil over a year now. And if she doesn't come back, she'll be the 3rd kitty that we've lost in the past 2 1/2 years.. Definitely not something I was wanting to deal with while being pregnant... Just tired of losing MY pets. A few years ago now we had lost a dog, cat and horse all in the same year. Apparently we just need to stop getting animals for a while..

by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 12:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
armyvet06
by Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 12:11 PM
Oh no! I hope you fimd her!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cemcnair
by Courtney on Oct. 10, 2012 at 12:22 PM
How'd she get out?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kazmira222
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 12:30 PM

Well she's an indoor/ outdoor cat. And I KNEW that the moment she was wanting to spend the night outside that it'd worry me... I never wanted her to go out much, but NO, my dad just doesn't listen.. It just sucks cuz we have two other OLDER cats and they've been around forever! Idky all these newer cats we get end up venturing too far.. We live in a small town, but lately cyotes have been around.. I'm just REALLY hoping that she didn't choose to venture too far out there and get caught up with them. Pus, she's a very "curious gorge" So I'm hoping she didn't get stuck at someone else's place or somethin.

Quoting cemcnair:

How'd she get out?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)