Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Why do I feel like my world is cashing down?

Posted by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 4:27 AM
  • 6 Replies

I feel like everything is getting to me. my bf is darving me crazy. I feel like i have no Friend's .  Like no  oneunderstands. I'm scared of giving birth. I have been depressed lately.  banging head into wall

by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 4:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MommieBre21
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:57 AM

Hormones. I'm 24 weeks with twins, my husband is my number one person who drives me crazy, I also have 2 other young daughters who are 2 and 1 who contribute to my craziness,  giving birth isn't as scary as people make it, REMEMBER THAT!! Depression freaking sucks, I know, if there is any way possible, have some you time. Get some Ice cream watch your favorite chick flick, I know it seems all frustrating now and you just wanna punch someone in the face, just try to find sometime to relax and if you need someone to talk to, you can always feel free to message me.

cemcnair
by Courtney on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:33 AM
You'll get through this! Hugs!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bamababe1975
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:57 PM

I'm so sorry you're going through all of that but pregnancy definitely can be an overwhelming and scary time. It doesn't have to be, though. We're all here for you!! ((HUGS))

1.hot.mama2005
by Esther on Oct. 14, 2012 at 2:59 PM
*hugs* It sounds like hormones to me. You'll get through this. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chillisarah
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 6:08 PM

((hugs))

Kazmira222
by Bronze Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 6:14 PM
I'm the that same boat sort of. :/ my cat disappeared and that saddens me, dog has been having problems that have scared me, just broke up with my bf, school and work have been tiring. And overall have felt depressed. :/ just gotta take it all one step at a time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)