Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Need to vent and let it all out.

Posted by   + Show Post
I don't want to do anything at all and there is so much I need to do. I have to clean, do homework, my daughter wants me to play with her. I don't want to. I am feeling like everything is crashing down the last few days. Last night was a very bad night for both my daughter and I. She was up most of the night do to some bad dreams. I didn't want to deal with her being up all night. I just want a break from her and I can't ever get one because her lovely father doesn't take her. It's starting to get to me I want to punch his face and tell him to man up and be her dad again! She wants him and gets so upset mostly on the weekends because those were the days he would be home. It's all hitting me like a brick wall. I feel like I am always getting sick from the stress of raising a 4 year old on my own, working, doing school, watching my sisters most afternoon/ evenings. I am sitting here feeling so done and want to throw in the towel. I thought it would get easier but it seems to be getting harder.   None of my family understands what I am dealing with. Not even my mom who was/is a single mom. I don't know anymore.  
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 3:10 PM
Replies (11-13):
Chillisarah
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 5:57 PM

((hugs))

erinmomofone
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 6:06 PM
Thanks!

Quoting Chillisarah:

((hugs))

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erinmomofone
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:02 PM
Once again it's been a long night! Grrr so done.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN