Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Im ugly...

Posted by on Oct. 19, 2012 at 9:14 PM
  • 13 Replies
I was in the bathroom, and I looked in the mirror... I thought to myself, damn. Why would ANY guy want me.... I'm gross looking..

I have always had low self asteem and just... Blehh... I'm 17 and I have 2 year old twins. Honestly why would anyone want me? Somoetines I think Anthony just does.. because of the kids.. I mean. He is 22 and could do SO much better... I'm just.. like... idk.. not good enough... Im not fat or anything. Which is surprising considering I had twins, I am in a size 4 to 5... but I'm just.. not pretty at all unlike my kids who are damn gorgeous.... :/ thanks for letting me vent...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 19, 2012 at 9:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
erinmomofone
by on Oct. 19, 2012 at 9:20 PM
Your not ugly! Don't think that!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Taynhannahsmom
by on Oct. 19, 2012 at 9:20 PM
Sounds like you are having an ugly day. Do you shower in the morning and try to do something to yourself to feel good? Such as make up or doing your hair? I know I have had my fair share of ugly days. You gotta do something for you and gain some confidence. Cheer up buttercup :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
eds6619
by on Oct. 19, 2012 at 9:36 PM

Awwww..I doubt you are ugly.  We all have those days. 

Proud-young-mom
by on Oct. 19, 2012 at 10:43 PM
Most moms go through that after giving birth. We just dnt feel as pretty. Never put yourself down
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cemcnair
by Courtney on Oct. 19, 2012 at 10:53 PM
:) I highly doubt you are ugly!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Luv2BaMommy9809
by on Oct. 19, 2012 at 10:57 PM

I agree with all of the above, darling!!  Try and see yourself through your babies' eyes and Anthony's eyes...there is no one more beautiful than you!! 

(((HUGS)))

Teenmommy1119
by on Oct. 19, 2012 at 10:58 PM
It's just an emotional day hunny. Your not ugly. & your SO staid with you because he loves you. No man would stay with a woman just because of a child. They usually leave. Your fine mama, when you wake up tomorrow, it may be the same thing but take some time out breathe & do something for yourself.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AubreeGrace17
by Aubree on Oct. 19, 2012 at 11:15 PM

I'm sure you're not ugly. Post a pic in MC, they'll tell you. That was sarcasm btw.

mjfermyn
by on Oct. 20, 2012 at 12:29 AM
Either you're having a bad day, or you're fishing for compliments. I'm sure you aren't ugly. Cheer up.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
1.hot.mama2005
by Esther on Oct. 20, 2012 at 3:34 AM
You are not ugly!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)