Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

I am soo thankful..some people are soo nice!

Posted by on Oct. 27, 2012 at 9:31 PM
  • 8 Replies
2 moms liked this

Sootoday my husband and I went to walmart to buy groceries and diapers... I was standing buy the meats adding up everything with a calculater, when this old man came up to us and with a 20 in his hand and asked us if we dropped this but in his other hand was his wallet he was putting away, so we knew it was his, we said ehh uhh no we dont have any cash on us he handed it to me and said well take it anyways and god bless that baby boy is precious. :) There are some nice people in the world and when my husband graduates collage and has a good job we are going to do the same thing! You get what you give! I started tearing up when this happened!

by on Oct. 27, 2012 at 9:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Oct. 28, 2012 at 9:48 PM

That is SO nice!  Being the recipient of a random act of kindness can mean so much.  And, it's even better when you're able to pay it forward. :)

erinmomofone
by on Oct. 28, 2012 at 9:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Awe that's great! He's one great guy! You don't see that a lot.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
teenmom33
by on Oct. 28, 2012 at 9:52 PM

Yes i know, I am soo thankful... As i cannot pay it foward right now but when i can i will. It really could make someones day, as he did mine!

Quoting amonkeymom:

That is SO nice!  Being the recipient of a random act of kindness can mean so much.  And, it's even better when you're able to pay it forward. :)

hopeISeternal90
by on Oct. 28, 2012 at 9:52 PM
How nice
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Oct. 28, 2012 at 9:54 PM

Even if you can't do it now, the time will come *someday* to forward it on to someone who really needs it.  

I've had a few good deeds come my way as well.  It really can mean the world to someone in need. :)

Quoting teenmom33:

Yes i know, I am soo thankful... As i cannot pay it foward right now but when i can i will. It really could make someones day, as he did mine!

Quoting amonkeymom:

cemcnair
by on Oct. 28, 2012 at 11:32 PM
How wonderful!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Sammi20
by Member on Oct. 29, 2012 at 1:08 AM

aww how sweet

heather4511
by on Oct. 29, 2012 at 3:16 AM
Thats so nice! Remember, karma! :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN