Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Morning sickness question

Posted by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 9:37 AM
  • 11 Replies
My friend just recently found out shes pregnant and just got morning sickness. I wish i could help her, but i never got morning sickness with my daughter. So i wanna know what you guys did with it to help and advice!
Thanks inadvance!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 9:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 10:05 AM
1 mom liked this
Preggie pops or preggie pop drops! They really do work. Eating small meals more often. Ginger ale or ginger candy help with nausea. I have heard sea sick bands work too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1.hot.mama2005
by Esther on Nov. 6, 2012 at 10:21 AM
1 mom liked this

Saltines and ginger ale. :)

Hanab818
by Bronze Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Ginger pills. Helped with both my pregnancies and even when I'm not pregnant and I am feeling sick. They are 100% natural and easier to take the. Actual ginger.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
young-mommy10
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:11 PM
1 mom liked this
She can take an extra B6 vitamin, it will help, I took that with my ds. If its really bothering her and affecting her day she can talk to her OB about Getting Zofran. It works wonders! It has saved me this pregnancy!
Also eating something dry like crackers/pretzels before she gets up out of bed in the morning will help.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cemcnair
by Courtney on Nov. 7, 2012 at 1:08 PM
2 moms liked this
Peppermint tea!
KaroGreenly
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 2:07 PM
2 moms liked this
Crackers before you get out of bed. Ginger ale or sprite. Just let it pass...welcome to pregnancy.
momma4AJ
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 2:11 PM
1 mom liked this

i switched from the prenatals to the childrens flinstone vitamines and an iron supplement pill... i was amazing after that, lolhappy

eds6619
by Emily on Nov. 7, 2012 at 5:24 PM
1 mom liked this

tell her to keep eating...don't let her belly get empty

DutchBaby12
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 10:43 AM

All i did is take tums and avoid everything that made me feel sick! :) Good luck.

lilypad12788
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 11:22 AM
I'm 17 weeks and still sick. Lol. I've tried everything. B6, ginger, zofran, reglan, preggie pops, crackers and gingerale, and that other one that doctors prescribe. The thing that has helped me the most is vics, the medicated chest rub, since everything in the world smells bad to me, I put some on my nose and so I can't smell anything else, which helps, sometimes, except for the fact that I also get car sick.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)