Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

hes not his :/

Posted by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 2:46 PM
  • 22 Replies
So me and my dh have been together since I was pregnant (or thought I was) and my dh thought it wants his and still wanted to step up and be his dad well the doctor thought he was a little earlyer then they thought and so he thought there could have been a chance it was his well we took a paternity test to see and it turn out it isn't and I'm scared that when I tell him he will treat ds differently :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 2:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cemcnair
by Courtney on Nov. 7, 2012 at 3:08 PM
Give him a chance, he may surprise you! And, wait until you know to worry :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
megandcailey08
by Bronze Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 3:16 PM

do u really blame him? thats why people shouldnt sleep around. i hope he still sticks around

cemcnair
by Courtney on Nov. 7, 2012 at 3:18 PM
2 moms liked this
Oh come on! If you've never made a mistake then sure. Geez! She's taking the right steps to determine paternity and it sounds like she's remorseful. Don't be so rude!

Quoting megandcailey08:

do u really blame him? thats why people shouldnt sleep around. i hope he still sticks around

megandcailey08
by Bronze Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 3:28 PM
Can't say that I have ever made a mistake like that

Quoting cemcnair:

Oh come on! If you've never made a mistake then sure. Geez! She's taking the right steps to determine paternity and it sounds like she's remorseful. Don't be so rude!

Quoting megandcailey08:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cemcnair
by Courtney on Nov. 7, 2012 at 3:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Neither have I, but that doesn't mean you should be rude to those who have.

Quoting megandcailey08:

Can't say that I have ever made a mistake like that

Quoting cemcnair:

Quoting megandcailey08:

1arianna6
by Silver Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 3:39 PM

best of luck to you:)

rnchelle93
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 3:47 PM
That's what happens when you sleep around. I hope he sticks around, but I wouldn't blame him if he doesn't. Gl.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Teenmommy1119
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 3:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Way to make her feel better. :-/ things happen & mistakes are made, were all human. Without mistakes there would be no point in life. It would be way to boring!

OP: it sounds like he already assumes there's a possibility it isn't his? Correct me if I'm wrong. But I would just tell him before it goes on to long. Be straight forward & stay strong about it. I'm sure he will stick around & you have nothing to worry about.

Quoting megandcailey08:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaGof3
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 4:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Give him a chance sweetie! It may be a little rough at first but telling him now will be better than him finding out later.
Ollysmama08
So exhausted but my day cant end without a snuggle session on the couch with my Carlie girl!!
Today at 7:34 PM
by Alexia on Nov. 7, 2012 at 4:27 PM

Give him a chance! he may surprise you, he knew from the beginning there was a possibility it wasn't his!! i am sure he will still love this baby as if it was his. Good luck mama!! XOXO

Alexia Shawn EST~ O6.15.2OO6

Proud mama to Olivia EST~ 12.O1.2OO8

Can't wait to meet Elliott EDD~ O4.O7.2O13

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)