Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms
So me and my dh have been together since I was pregnant (or thought I was) and my dh thought it wants his and still wanted to step up and be his dad well the doctor thought he was a little earlyer then they thought and so he thought there could have been a chance it was his well we took a paternity test to see and it turn out it isn't and I'm scared that when I tell him he will treat ds differently :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 2:46 PM
Replies (11-20):
Ollysmama08
by Alexia on Nov. 7, 2012 at 4:29 PM
2 moms liked this

We are all on this site for support from other moms in situations like this, and other situations! Everyone has their own opinions, and those opinions are valued but when it comes to someone needing advice its best to stay supportive and think your opinion! (: 

If you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all! (: 

Quoting megandcailey08:

do u really blame him? thats why people shouldnt sleep around. i hope he still sticks around

momy_lynn_16
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 4:46 PM

give him a chance...Time tells all things just try to work through it with him, and if he decides to stay and raise that baby as his own then you have a good man and i feel sorry for both of you giving the situation. At the same time peple do make mistakes if he really loves you he will be there for you through thisck and thin. Good luck!

KaroGreenly
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 4:51 PM
He might leave. But better he leave now than when your son is older and attached, kwim?

erinmomofone
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 4:56 PM
I agree!!! Good luck!!

Btw my best friend was in the same situation and her df loves her daughter just as much as he loves their other child. It can work out!
Feel free to message me if you ever need a shoulder.

Quoting Ollysmama08:

Give him a chance! he may surprise you, he knew from the beginning there was a possibility it wasn't his!! i am sure he will still love this baby as if it was his. Good luck mama!! XOXO

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cemcnair
by Courtney on Nov. 7, 2012 at 5:10 PM
2 moms liked this
Again a rude reply to this post. How do you know they weren't split up before and just got back together? Why be so harsh?

Quoting rnchelle93:

That's what happens when you sleep around. I hope he sticks around, but I wouldn't blame him if he doesn't. Gl.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mxcanapochamama
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 5:10 PM

Its better to tell him than to hide it, but it sounds to me tht he knew from the start the was a possibility and he still stuck around, to me tht sounds like it wouldnt matter to him. I say treat it like a band-aid LOL JUST RIP OFF! Aka just tell him smile mini

And if he doesnt accept him then you dont need him wink mini 

MamìMexicana

rnchelle93
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 5:13 PM
It isn't harsh, its true. If she slept with two men so closely together that she doesn't know who got her pregnant, well, no more needs to be said. Even if they were broke up, she slept with someone else in a very short period of time, then went right back to him. It's her life and her choice and she can do what she wants, I just said that this is what happens and before you do it, you need to realize what can happen.

Quoting cemcnair:

Again a rude reply to this post. How do you know they weren't split up before and just got back together? Why be so harsh?

Quoting rnchelle93:

That's what happens when you sleep around. I hope he sticks around, but I wouldn't blame him if he doesn't. Gl.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mxcanapochamama
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 5:15 PM
1 mom liked this

I completely agree with you Cemcair, we should help each other not criticize. Ive never been in this dilemma either but like they say: Let he who is free of sin cast the stone. We may not have the same sins but no one is perfect.

Quoting cemcnair:

Quoting rnchelle93:

MamìMexicana

eds6619
by Emily on Nov. 7, 2012 at 5:35 PM

Good luck.

shelbz92
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 8:43 AM
1 mom liked this
Thanks you all for the support and like the others who arent you don't know my story yes I knew who the father is and he didn't want to be apart of ds life and my dh did but when they said my ds was earlyer then they thought. we just thought there might have been a.chance that's all. I told him and he said it dosent change a thing. Thanks to those for the suport
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)