Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

I'm back :)

Posted by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 8:00 AM
  • 9 Replies

Hey ladies! i havent been on in a couple months!
How you guys doing?
Ready for the holidays!
I'm doing good! I live in new jersey so i got hit by hurricane sandy and we just had a snow storm. But we are all doing good :D
The picture i posted is of me and my daughter. sorry its side ways :(. but that was us during the week of sandy before the snow. my daughter Hailee Joy is about to 7 months on the 11. she already said mama and dada. She has a thing for standing if she has support. She is so hyper! Its the crazy. lol. But she is a boundle of joy!!!! <3
If anyone wants to talk! Message me :)
or just ask any question you'll like.

I'll add a few more pics in replies of my daughter.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 8:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Dino2012
by Bronze Member on Nov. 8, 2012 at 8:00 AM

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dino2012
by Bronze Member on Nov. 8, 2012 at 8:01 AM

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erinmomofone
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 8:04 AM
Aww she's adorable! I am glad your safe! I live in Maryland but I have family in NJ I grow up there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dino2012
by Bronze Member on Nov. 8, 2012 at 8:06 AM
Thanks. me too! I heard they got hit. i have family down there. and did you see pictures of shores. it made me wanna cry :( as much its not the best beaches, it'll always be my home.

Quoting erinmomofone:

Aww she's adorable! I am glad your safe! I live in Maryland but I have family in NJ I grow up there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erinmomofone
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 8:10 AM
Yeah I have been seeing pics and I get so upset. Knowing I grow up there. I use to go the beach all the time now it's not really a beach.

Quoting Dino2012:

Thanks. me too! I heard they got hit. i have family down there. and did you see pictures of shores. it made me wanna cry :( as much its not the best beaches, it'll always be my home.

Quoting erinmomofone:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dino2012
by Bronze Member on Nov. 8, 2012 at 8:12 AM
i know :( i use to go down near point pleasent cause my sister boyfriend family has a shore house. there house was standing but the house got full of water!! and i was only able to take Hailee down there once before this :( i just wonder if people will come around and help us like the one from new orleans area.

Quoting erinmomofone:

Yeah I have been seeing pics and I get so upset. Knowing I grow up there. I use to go the beach all the time now it's not really a beach.

Quoting Dino2012:

Quoting erinmomofone:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erinmomofone
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 8:15 AM
That's where I went! I grow up 20 min from there. I took my dd 5 times.

Quoting Dino2012:

i know :( i use to go down near point pleasent cause my sister boyfriend family has a shore house. there house was standing but the house got full of water!! and i was only able to take Hailee down there once before this :( i just wonder if people will come around and help us like the one from new orleans area.

Quoting erinmomofone:

Quoting Dino2012:

Quoting erinmomofone:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dino2012
by Bronze Member on Nov. 8, 2012 at 8:36 AM
that sucks :( hopefully they can just recover.

Quoting erinmomofone:

That's where I went! I grow up 20 min from there. I took my dd 5 times.

Quoting Dino2012:

Quoting erinmomofone:

Quoting Dino2012:

Quoting erinmomofone:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaGof3
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 8:39 AM
1 mom liked this
Welcome back! I am glad y'all are ok!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)