Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

So Teen Mommas,

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 2:33 AM
  • 96 Replies

How do you feel about your pregnancy/baby? 

by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 2:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
whitneymf
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 2:35 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm very excited for my baby to be here I already love him more than word can explain. I never will ever consider him a mistake, he is a gift(:
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lillokita
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 3:20 AM
Well I'm an older member now lol I've been on here in this group since I was 16 but I am now almost 22 (crazy!) so ill just BUMP this for you ;)
aidyns_mommy
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 3:31 AM
I'm 23 now. I wouldn't change having my son for the world, but I wish I would have waited. I'll be the first to admit while my son is not a mistake by any means an accidental pregnancy is not something I am proud of & I hope I can raise my children too make better decisions.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
k94_B90_b12
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 4:54 AM
I'm 18 will be 19 a month after my baby boy is due :)
I feel excited can't wait to have him so I'm not to lonely with daddy goes to work.
It was my miracle baby first to carry to term... nervous for birth. Just thankful the dads involved and supporting me....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erinmomofone
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 7:45 AM
I am a teen mommy but my baby is not a baby anymore, she is 4 years old. I wouldn't change her anymore but at first I was really worried about having a baby.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ksprague
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 7:50 AM
1 mom liked this

I love her more than anything, and i can not wait for number 2 to arrive. I am 18 and married to the love of my life. I honestly do not know if i could have handled being a mom so young with out my dh. He was always the rock i leaned on and he is an amazing daddy to our dd and our soon to be ds :)

rnchelle93
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 8:05 AM
I'm 19 and pregnant with my first. I'm miserable. I never wanted this, and I am not happy. I used to hate it, but now, I just don't like it. I'm angry and scared and upset and I feel like my body betrayed me and I am being punished again. I don't love or even like the baby, and I am terrified of the future and how I can make this work. I'm mad that the life I had and the life I had planned for is gone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mary841108
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 8:16 AM
3 moms liked this

rnchelle, it is really hard. i have been there. I am 28 now but i had my son when i was 18. i was in my senior year of high school, had to quit the cheer squad and couldnt go to my prom. i hated it! i was miserable and depressed and to make it worse, my sons sperm donor couldnt be bothered (thats a huge blessing now though let me tell you lol) all i can say is that it does get better. after i had my son my whole world changed completely. it suddenly wasnt about what my friends were doing, where they were going to college, or what awesome party was this weekend. it was I wonder what phillip is going to do today? is he going to do that super cute face he gets when he first wakes up or is he going to smile at me again. and just like that the misery of my pregnancy was gone and was replaced with this immense feeling of pride and love when i looked at his adorably little face or held his tiny hands. I never wanted to get pregnant at 18, i was far from ready to be a mom, i was happy with my life the way it was. shit happens i suppose. now my little man is 9 almost 10 yrs old and has a 6 year old little sister and i look back on that time and cant help but think what the hell was i unhappy for? i thoroughly enjoy life now. i have an amazing man that i met when my little man was almost 1 year old and he adores my son, he is a great dad to both kids, i am a stay at home mom and we are about to buy a new house. its not the end of the world, and once your baby is born you're going to take one look at that amazing tiny baby and be like it was so worth it. if you ever need to talk dont hesitate to send me a message on here. and good luck and feel better.

jessw2010
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 8:20 AM
2 moms liked this

you should consider adoption since you don't even like this baby.

Quoting rnchelle93:

I'm 19 and pregnant with my first. I'm miserable. I never wanted this, and I am not happy. I used to hate it, but now, I just don't like it. I'm angry and scared and upset and I feel like my body betrayed me and I am being punished again. I don't love or even like the baby, and I am terrified of the future and how I can make this work. I'm mad that the life I had and the life I had planned for is gone.

rnchelle93
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 8:32 AM
I shouldn't do anything. And adoption isn't an option I'd ever consider.

Quoting jessw2010:

you should consider adoption since you don't even like this baby.

Quoting rnchelle93:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN