Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

How do you feel about your pregnancy/baby? 

by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 2:33 AM
Replies (91-96):
shilohsmommy215
by Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:00 PM

Being pregnant is an amazing feeling, i'm so happy to be carrying a beautiful baby girl, but as the time gets closer to my due date (in 8 weeks) i'm having mixed feeling, im anxious and excited but terrifed.

cirwin-howard
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:19 PM

I hated myself and the baby when i first got pregnant. I was in denial until i was 30-32 weeks when i started to show, and i warmed up but was scared i wouldn't love him. My now husband (then boyfriend and baby daddy) considered adoption. But we now love him just SO TOO much and can't believe we thought of it. He's such a blessing. And i got pregnant with him at 15, still managed to graduate early and i'm looking at a part time job to help support our little family. Our son is now two, i just turned 18 and life is looking good even though it was horrible in the start.

calimommie277
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello my name is Ashlee im 19 years old and i have a beautiful 5 month old daughter name  Cali Kendall shes my heart. Having her changed my life it was the best thing that ever happened to me :)

newmommy21812
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:19 PM

I love my son and I love being his mommy. He's amazing and wouldn't trade him for the world

rydersmom11
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:38 PM

welliplanned my baby and im 18 andi cant wait till she gets here there are alot of people around me that are like eww what r u tyhinking and not happy forme but i dont care ciz its my happiness thats matters

feliciaaD
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:19 AM
Little harsh. Hope you have a totally different attitude when the baby is here! I was 15 when I got pregnant had to stop playing volleyball and everything else that was my life but as soon as I found out I was pregnant I was excited scared but excited.

You should be happy you even have a beautiful baby growing inside you. I have a few close friends that are trying and can't. Idk why god gives babies to people that doesn't want it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)