Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Who has kids close at age???

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm 19 weeks pregnant tomorrow, my daughter is 10 months old.... Anyone else have babies close the same age?? Could you share some advice??

by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:22 PM
Replies (11-20):
jessicaeboyes
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:36 AM
My kids are the exact same age! We're going through that as well lol. My son always tries to sit on her when he's playing with her and she laughs but I don't want him to think its ok to do or to hurt her. It's a fun age though!

Quoting Hanab818:

mine are 18 month apart almost to the day. they great along great for the time being. they are only 2 and 7 months. they play together great. only thing is my oldest doesnt know he cant hit or sit on his brother so we have to watch them closly. but who knows what will happen as they get older. me and my sister are 2 years apart and we have been best friends forever.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mathewss2490
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:40 AM
Mine are 18mnths apart. It was easy in the beginning then it got really tough because they fought, ds was jealous. They are now 3 and 22 months and are actually starting to play....however as i write this he is yelling at her and shes screaming back at him. Good luck just know it'll be worth it in the end.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
stephiic
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 11:20 AM
my kids are what some would say irishtwins they are each a yr apart from each other right now they are DD6,DD5 and DS4 what really worked for me was I had them all used to the same routine ..
Hanab818
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 12:01 PM
Yea my oldest does that too! I think he thinks it's ok cuz we give him piggy back rides and horse rides.

Quoting jessicaeboyes:

My kids are the exact same age! We're going through that as well lol. My son always tries to sit on her when he's playing with her and she laughs but I don't want him to think its ok to do or to hurt her. It's a fun age though!

Quoting Hanab818:

mine are 18 month apart almost to the day. they great along great for the time being. they are only 2 and 7 months. they play together great. only thing is my oldest doesnt know he cant hit or sit on his brother so we have to watch them closly. but who knows what will happen as they get older. me and my sister are 2 years apart and we have been best friends forever.

jessicaeboyes
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 12:42 PM
Thats what I was thinking too lol. She thinks it's funny but I dont want him to get in the habit of sitting on her cause she could get hurt. So cute though, and the things they say! Hahaha.

Quoting Hanab818:

Yea my oldest does that too! I think he thinks it's ok cuz we give him piggy back rides and horse rides.

Quoting jessicaeboyes:

Quoting Hanab818:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
imablowe
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 2:56 PM

my daughters are 7, 4, 11 months, and i am 8 months pregnant now. my youngest 2 will not even be a year apart (5 days shy of a year). so i am scared crapless. i have no advice but i feel you on the nervousness.

italianbesos
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 3:53 PM

My DS and DD are 14 months apart. Its like having twins now and i love it. My son was so young he couldnt comprehend what was going on and never got jealous of his baby sister. They are 3 and 4 now and i am unsure what they will think when the new baby arrives. Any particular thing you are worried about, i can help?

CafeMom Tickers

Mommy to a beautiful little princess and handsome little prince.

AleaKat
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 3:55 PM
5 years old and 3 years old both boys .

Give big sister a job.
Hand baby the pacy
Bring mommy a burp cloth
Hand mommy a diaper make her feel needed
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TLQSlovesME
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 4:03 PM

I'm pregnant with my very first child, but my Aunt has two children that are very close in age. Jaycee is 2 1/2 & Kara is 1 1/2.

mommaGof3
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 4:19 PM
1 mom liked this
I do. I have a 5, almost 4 and 2 year old.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)