Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

He wants me to stop her from calling. Update 11/14.

Posted by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 11:15 AM
  • 119 Replies
So need your help, my ex texted me and said that ky can not call him anymore. What should I do? I feel like I should not allow her to call, she's his kid too. She wants to call him and I don't have the heart to say no to her. Any help would be great.

Update 11/14.

So I called my daughter's dad and he answered I told him that he needed to tell ky that he doesn't want her to call anymore. He said "fine I will" so I put it on speaker phone, and said here she is. He said "kyleigh daddy can't have you call anymore, goodbye" he hung up and she just burst in to tears. She is so hurt, Ugh what an ass. I want to hit him in the face.for some reason I thought he wouldn't tell her. I was wrong.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 11:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
A.J.s_mommy
by Bronze Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 11:17 AM
If he doesn't want her to call, then I wouldn't let her. It's sad that he doesn't want her too though. What is his reason?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
erinmomofone
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 11:22 AM
Doesbt have one.

Quoting A.J.s_mommy:

If he doesn't want her to call, then I wouldn't let her. It's sad that he doesn't want her too though. What is his reason?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
A.J.s_mommy
by Bronze Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 11:23 AM
Does he see her?

Quoting erinmomofone:

Doesbt have one.

Quoting A.J.s_mommy:

erinmomofone
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 11:26 AM
Not since we broke up 4 months ago. I just don't want to tell her no. She loves daddy and wants to talk to him.

Quoting A.J.s_mommy:

Does he see her?

Quoting erinmomofone:

Doesbt have one.

Quoting A.J.s_mommy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
A.J.s_mommy
by Bronze Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 11:27 AM
It's a tough situation, but its probably gonna cause more heartache if you keep letting her call.

Quoting erinmomofone:

Not since we broke up 4 months ago. I just don't want to tell her no. She loves daddy and wants to talk to him.

Quoting A.J.s_mommy:

Does he see her?

Quoting erinmomofone:

Doesbt have one.

Quoting A.J.s_mommy:

erinmomofone
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 11:29 AM
I don't know just hearing his voice mail helps her.

Quoting A.J.s_mommy:

It's a tough situation, but its probably gonna cause more heartache if you keep letting her call.

Quoting erinmomofone:

Quoting A.J.s_mommy:

Does he see her?

Quoting erinmomofone:

Doesbt have one.

Quoting A.J.s_mommy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
A.J.s_mommy
by Bronze Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 11:30 AM
Keep letting her call then.

Quoting erinmomofone:

I don't know just hearing his voice mail helps her.

Quoting A.J.s_mommy:

Quoting erinmomofone:

Quoting A.J.s_mommy:

Does he see her?

Quoting erinmomofone:

Doesbt have one.

Quoting A.J.s_mommy:

jessecutez
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 11:32 AM
1 mom liked this
What a dirtbag! Sorry that's messed up. I would tell her , have a sit down talk?!! Maybe dinner and ice cream idk how old she is but this idea work for a huge age gap.
erinmomofone
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 11:32 AM
She's 4. I really don't have the heart to say no.

Quoting jessecutez:

What a dirtbag! Sorry that's messed up. I would tell her , have a sit down talk?!! Maybe dinner and ice cream idk how old she is but this idea work for a huge age gap.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaGof3
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 11:35 AM
2 moms liked this
I would make him tell her. If he doesn't want her calling anymore then he needs to buck up and be the one to tell her. Its a hard situation because either it goes poor thing is going to get her little heart broke. :-(

The thing is he could change his number or block your number if she keeps calling and that will break her heart just as much if not more than telling her what's going on.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)