Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

pregnant again

Posted by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:48 PM
  • 22 Replies
I'm 19 I got Pregnant at 18. I have finished high school and got a job just moved into my rent 3 bedroom house with my baby's father if 3 years. Might be pregnant again and scared. My family is not supportive so its me, him, and her til da end. Want to get an abortion so bad but against my belief
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
janell55
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:52 PM
If you are just put it up for adoption is that a choice you might have? I'm pro life
rnchelle93
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:57 PM
If you want an abortion, get one, its your body and your choice. If not, adopt or keep it, and get on good birth control no matter what you do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
scared-mom
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:58 PM
My baby`s father wouldn't sign to give da. baby up. And I don't think I wouldn't be able to after I give birth either
scared-mom
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:00 PM
I wouldn't. Get an abortion but money now is tight. And plus I wouldn't forgive myself.

Quoting rnchelle93:

If you want an abortion, get one, its your body and your choice. If not, adopt or keep it, and get on good birth control no matter what you do.

jillian9412
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:00 PM
1 mom liked this

i got pregnant when i was 15 and my boyfriend made me get an abortion then i got pregnant when i was 16 and i kept the pregnancy but the pregnancy put so much stress on my heart that i had a valve that never closed off when i was born and when i got pregnant it opened the hole and i didnt have surgery till 3 months latter and all the stress on my heart made me miscarry and then i got pregnant in jan of this year and had a baby girl 3 months ago and feell good. ive had support from my mom but i didnt tell her until i was 7 months pregnant and i had help from planned parenthood and the pregnancy help center. dont get an abortion.. if u do u will regret it and it will haunt u and u will have nightmares and it wil really scare u . have ur baby and put it up for adoption and do open adoption. it will be better for u and ur baby. my boyfriend told me to get an abortion 5 times and told me to put her up for adoption 3 and when it came time to surrender i couldnt do it because i love my child but she was my first that i had

Junesmommy18
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:01 PM
Da?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jillian9412
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:03 PM

the father doesnt have to sign to give the baby up just the mom. my babys dad lives in my home state and i moved to de and they said he didnt have to sign cuz there was this thing that they give him 7 days to come up and say he doesnt want me to go thru with it and if he doesnt say anything then they will sign for him. so just say hes not around

scared-mom
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:03 PM
Aw your story maakes me want to cry. My friend. Got pregnant when her baby was 5 months and she still cry and that was 6 months ago. I mean we both work but I still haven't. Recovered my body from the last pregnancy

Quoting jillian9412:

i got pregnant when i was 15 and my boyfriend made me get an abortion then i got pregnant when i was 16 and i kept the pregnancy but the pregnancy put so much stress on my heart that i had a valve that never closed off when i was born and when i got pregnant it opened the hole and i didnt have surgery till 3 months latter and all the stress on my heart made me miscarry and then i got pregnant in jan of this year and had a baby girl 3 months ago and feell good. ive had support from my mom but i didnt tell her until i was 7 months pregnant and i had help from planned parenthood and the pregnancy help center. dont get an abortion.. if u do u will regret it and it will haunt u and u will have nightmares and it wil really scare u . have ur baby and put it up for adoption and do open adoption. it will be better for u and ur baby. my boyfriend told me to get an abortion 5 times and told me to put her up for adoption 3 and when it came time to surrender i couldnt do it because i love my child but she was my first that i had

scared-mom
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:06 PM
He wouldn't let me go to tha hospital in labor alone.

Quoting jillian9412:

the father doesnt have to sign to give the baby up just the mom. my babys dad lives in my home state and i moved to de and they said he didnt have to sign cuz there was this thing that they give him 7 days to come up and say he doesnt want me to go thru with it and if he doesnt say anything then they will sign for him. so just say hes not around

jillian9412
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:06 PM

my kid almost died when i had her. the cord was wrapped round her neck and her heart rate droped and she wouldnt come out so they had to use a vacumn to get her out then do cpr on her till she started breathing because she wouldnt move wouldnt cry and didnt breathe and she looked blue

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)