Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm 19 I got Pregnant at 18. I have finished high school and got a job just moved into my rent 3 bedroom house with my baby's father if 3 years. Might be pregnant again and scared. My family is not supportive so its me, him, and her til da end. Want to get an abortion so bad but against my belief
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:48 PM
Replies (11-20):
scared-mom
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:06 PM
?

Quoting Junesmommy18:

Da?

jillian9412
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:07 PM
1 mom liked this

u dont sign at the hospital u sign at the agency u have 3 days after the child is born to change your mind and then u surrender the baby to the adoptive family at the agency so it wouldnt matter if he was in the hospital with u or not

scared-mom
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:10 PM
Omg! That's so sad. Life for me has never gave me happiness. My father died wen I was 11 and mom wasn't around. I trying my best but this is crazy. I used a condom but it didn't. Help.

Quoting jillian9412:

my kid almost died when i had her. the cord was wrapped round her neck and her heart rate droped and she wouldnt come out so they had to use a vacumn to get her out then do cpr on her till she started breathing because she wouldnt move wouldnt cry and didnt breathe and she looked blue

rains_mama
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:11 PM
1 mom liked this
As someone else said, if u want an abortion, get one. Do what's best for you mama. I had an abortion a few years back and have no regrets at all. And definatley no nightmares ..lol good luck :)
jillian9412
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:14 PM

we didnt use anything.i was on birth control for a while then stopped it and then the one time we used a condon it broke then i got pregnant that was the second time. the first time it was a total accident cuz he was just too into it that he forgot he didnt have a condom on and then i miscarried and with my girl i didnt think i could get pregnant again cuz ive been having so many heart issues and it took at least 13 times to get me pregnant and i just let it go to see if it would miscarry but it never did

scared-mom
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:17 PM
Your a strong mom!

Quoting jillian9412:

we didnt use anything.i was on birth control for a while then stopped it and then the one time we used a condon it broke then i got pregnant that was the second time. the first time it was a total accident cuz he was just too into it that he forgot he didnt have a condom on and then i miscarried and with my girl i didnt think i could get pregnant again cuz ive been having so many heart issues and it took at least 13 times to get me pregnant and i just let it go to see if it would miscarry but it never did

jillian9412
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:20 PM
1 mom liked this

i love my little girl and i dont regret anything. i wouldnt change anything or give her up for the world. i just wish her father wasnt such an ass but no one can change that except himself cuz ive tried to put him into line but now were in 2 diff places and hes away at college that i cant keep checking up on him anymore

Nicki1995
by Silver Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Honestly, i dont think you should abort. I think things will work out if you are pregnant. If you arent, then get on birth control so you wont have this scare again because condoms only protect 70 percent anyway.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeachMama05
by Jamie on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:16 PM

GOOD LUCK  :)

gardensparrow
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:46 AM

Sorry you're feeling so overwhelmed by everything. I wish you had some more support around you. But, I think as others have mentioned, there are options other than abortion available. It sounds like you have qualms about going that route and I would follow your heart. So, I would definitely encourage you to look into adoption if you're not ready to raise the baby with your boyfriend. And, a local pregnancy resource center could really help you out with this. They have a lot of information and support available (you can find one in your area through something called OptionLine-1-800-712-HELP).  I've also heard of an organization called Teen Mother Choices that may offer you some assistance or help you connect with other moms in your shoes. Just a thought. Well, I'll be praying for you as you decide what the future holds for your family. Hang in there!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)