Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Being a Teen Mom

Posted by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 1:50 PM
  • 11 Replies

My name is Jenna and I became pregnant when I was 16 years old. I was sent into preterm labor around 30 weeks. I was in and out the hospital for weeks when I was finaly sent home for good on bed rest. After 37 weeks I was alloud to go about my normal life. I walked everyday to try to get this baby to come and at 40 weeks I was induced! They broke my waker may 29th at 6:30am and labored for 3.5 hours and pushed for 30 min. My son was born MAy 29th at 10:07 am he weighed 7lb 6oz and 19 in long. (: I named him Rylan James. He is my whole life! Me and his father are no longer together we broke up way before Rylan was born.His dad comes to see him twice a week but does NOTHING financially for his son. I struggle with this because he also did not sign his birth certificate! People ask me wh I even let him come around but I do becasue I am terrified that he will take me to court. I do NOT let them take him alone because I dont think that is very fair to want nothing financialy to do with him then think they can take him. I will not let them. I live in ohio and I am looking for other mamas that live here to! It would be nice to hang out with some other young mamas! As of right now we are traveling to florida in 2 days to go visit my brother! It will be Rylans first time on a plane and I am TERRIFIED! Hope I can help any other young moms and I hope some of you can help me (:

by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 1:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Nicki1995
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:07 PM
Hey there! I am Nicki. I am 17 and married to her father that i have been with for about 3 years. I had my daughter March 30th, so she is now 7 and a half months. Im always here if you want to talk or anything =)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TeenMommyToBe7
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:48 PM
Im also 16 and pregnant pm me anytime :)
ProudMommy51006
by Bronze Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 3:03 PM
Good luck on the plane and traveling :) I have never been on a plane lol so my kids haven't either. But just remember, if it's a mess, it will be over soon and behind you.

I'm 24 but I had my first at 17. I hope you find some good mama friends.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
myusernamedied
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 3:21 PM

I am 17 and expecting. Where in Ohio do you reside?

ohbamitsans
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 3:29 PM
I am 17 an 35 weeks pregnant I also live in ohio :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
martinezad3
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 4:36 PM

i am actually 15 but i too was too young..  if you need anyone to talk too im here (:

janell55
by Bronze Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:41 PM
Where at in Florida are you going?
I live in Florida :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
RylansMommy529
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:21 AM

West palm beach

deviljrswifey
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:26 AM
I got pregnant at 17 and miscarried and then at 18 with twins and miscarried one of them. Now 19 and my hubby is 21 and we have a beautiful 9 month girl.
Marissak14
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:33 AM
I just turned 17 and I had my daughter October 14th(:
Dont live in Ohio but feel free to message me anytime(:
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)