Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

What to do??

Posted by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 4:04 PM
  • 3 Replies

My mother dies last February. She never got to meet our little one:( My dad started seeing a new women the day after she died. Now his new "thing" wants a mothers ring for Christmas with his kids and her kids birthstones in it. I do not think it is right! I tolerate her for the sake of my dad. I feel so bad when i let her hold my son cause my mother never got to hold him. what should i do?? advise anyone?

Mrs.Bright

by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 4:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 4:18 PM

Welcome!

I'm so sorry for the loss of your mother.  I know no one will ever take her place, but you shouldn't feel bad for your dad moving on and finding love again.  Nor should you punish yourself or this woman for loving your child.  (((hug)))

funhappymom
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:47 PM

Quoting amonkeymom:

Welcome!

I'm so sorry for the loss of your mother.  I know no one will ever take her place, but you shouldn't feel bad for your dad moving on and finding love again.  Nor should you punish yourself or this woman for loving your child.  (((hug)))

I agree with this. I'm sure it's very hard (((HUGS)))

1.hot.mama2005
by Esther on Nov. 16, 2012 at 1:47 PM

I agree.

Quoting amonkeymom:

Welcome!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)