Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Adoption!

Posted by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:21 PM
  • 12 Replies

Hello out there to all you Mama's! 

For those of you who don't know me, my name is Peyton! I am 18 years old and I have a fiancee and 2 beautiful babies with one on the way. Evan and Aria are the loves of my life, along with their daddy Austin. 

Aria is the only child I parent. 

When I found out I was pregnant with Evan, I had no idea what to do. It took Austin and I 13 weeks to decide. We found Eric and Allie and they are the parents to Evan now! 

I wouldn't take back my decision for anything! I look at Evans life now and how amazing it is, I couldn't give him that at 14. Evan is such a happy little man and he is the cutest 3 year old I know! Evan just found out that he is getting a sister in March and he's tons of excited! 

I want anyone out there to know, if you need someone to talk to, you aren't alone and you can talk to me. If you're struggling with an adoption, aren't sure if you want one, or just want to know more before you choose, I am here. 

(: 

by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KAP4198
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:36 PM
I kept both my babies lol. But just curious how old aria is?! And congrats on the one on the way.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommaPeyton622
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:45 PM

Aria just turned 1! 

Nicki1995
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:11 PM
I am Nicki. Im 17 and am married with a 7 and a half month old daughter. We would never up a child, but to each their own i guess.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommaPeyton622
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:17 PM

Maybe it wasn't the right choice for you. But it was for us. You're right, to each their own. If you don't like it. You don't have to say anything. 

Quoting Nicki1995:

I am Nicki. Im 17 and am married with a 7 and a half month old daughter. We would never up a child, but to each their own i guess.

AdoptingMommy
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi! Im jessica, Adoptive mom to a beautiful 2 yr old Sara. We have a open adoption and love her family:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommaPeyton622
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:30 PM
Congratulations on adopting! Being a birth mother I can say thank you. Couples who adopt are the reason our futures are even possible! I'm sure you're a blessing in your daughters and her birth mothers lives.

Quoting AdoptingMommy:

Hi! Im jessica, Adoptive mom to a beautiful 2 yr old Sara. We have a open adoption and love her family:)

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AdoptingMommy
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:33 PM
And the same thanks to you. Sara's birthmom parents her 1st 4 children and has been married for 13 yrs. Ppl always think alot of myths about birthmoms but i know better, Our bmom went back to school & graduates im spring. Congrats on your daughter and so happy your such a blessed mommy:) Its always great to hear happy stories!

Quoting MommaPeyton622:

Congratulations on adopting! Being a birth mother I can say thank you. Couples who adopt are the reason our futures are even possible! I'm sure you're a blessing in your daughters and her birth mothers lives.

Quoting AdoptingMommy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaGof3
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:36 PM
I too am a birthmom! My name is Jessica and my son Zachary was placed for adoption 8 years ago. I miss the heck out of him but wouldn't change my choice for the world either.
AdoptingMommy
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:38 PM
Is your adoption open?

Quoting mommaGof3:

I too am a birthmom! My name is Jessica and my son Zachary was placed for adoption 8 years ago. I miss the heck out of him but wouldn't change my choice for the world either.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaGof3
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:40 PM
We have a semi open adoption. I couldn't handle a fully open one. It was hard enough walking away from him the first time. I couldn't put myself through that again.

Quoting AdoptingMommy:

Is your adoption open?

Quoting mommaGof3:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN