Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Teen Mom 2

Posted by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:13 PM
  • 10 Replies

What do you think of the show? A new season has just started and as I was watching it today (I know a little late lol) I was thinking what everyone else thought of the show. Do you watch it? Do you enjoy it? Do you have a favorite person/least favorite person? Do you think it glamorizes teen pregnancy or helps girls realize how hard it is and maybe even prevents pregnancy?

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jacylove
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:16 PM
I love watching it, but I have not seen the new one I keep missing it!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kit_manson
by Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:17 PM
1 mom liked this
I hate it. I've only seen it a few times, and while i don't think it affects the pregnancy rates at all, i think it does affect the way pregnant teens and teen moms are treated.
blapier
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:18 PM

Haha I kept either falling asleep or being too busy to watch it. I got lucky today lol.

Quoting Jacylove:

morethanamemory
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:24 PM
I love it but I have yet to see the new episode....

Between the fighting, crying, and talk about money troubles I don't think anything but just the idea of being on tv so maybe being able to make a break out into something else makes it glamorous.
QJsmommy
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:25 PM
Same here and I missed most of last season:( I love teen mom!

Quoting Jacylove:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HisMommy4Ever
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:28 PM
1 mom liked this

yeah I actually started watching it even though I didn't see them on 16 and Pregnant. I just don't like Janelle. She's worse than Amber! Like seriously...she doesn't give a shit about her son and her mom is stupid too. Yeah she takes care of her son but just because that's the case it's like she doesn't let her take care of her own son...so then she shouldn't be bitching that she doens't do anything. And she acts really childish. I just think it was pathetic how she's like....oh my gosh..i can't smoke weed!...when she was doing just fine in rehab. It's stupid...I feel bad for that little boy.

aniters
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:33 PM
I watch it but all those girls are a wreck and stupid. chelsea is a dumbass thay keeps going back to her loser baby daddy. leah was my favorite but now not so much. jenelle is a horrible excuse for a mother. kailyn I have nothing to sa about her.
mandy18192
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:41 PM
I hate janell she's horrible. I feel even worse for her kid and her mom is evil too... That's pretty much all I have to say lol
blapier
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:42 PM

Hahaha I agree!!!:)

Quoting mandy18192:

I hate janell she's horrible. I feel even worse for her kid and her mom is evil too... That's pretty much all I have to say lol

janell55
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:45 PM
Jenelle is probs the worst ice ever seen
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN