Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Your man, Her name

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:51 AM
  • 40 Replies
So, how do you feel about another girls name tattooed on your boyfriend or husband? Im not talking about mom or daughter. Im talking ex-gf, ex-wife, ex-lover, Ect. What would you do or say? Has this happened to you? Are there exceptions?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TLQSlovesME
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:52 AM

My boyfriend isn't ignorant enough to do something like that, lol. But if he was, I've seen all of his ex-girlfriends and I have NOOOO reason to be jealous.

Maks1mommy
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:53 AM
2 moms liked this
I would expect them to get it covered up. Yes I'm that selfish.
Lovely2Mommy
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:54 AM
I hear ya lol

Quoting Maks1mommy:

I would expect them to get it covered up. Yes I'm that selfish.

Lovely2Mommy
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:54 AM
What if he refused to cover it?
notjstanothrmom
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:55 AM

I'd never date anyone naive enough to tattoo someone not related to them or of special meaning after death on their bodies.

Lovely2Mommy
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:01 AM
I wouldn't either. My husband got my name going across his collar bone. He said he got my name because i gave him the two best things in
The world, his kids. And i was like well what if a future gf wsnts you to cover it? He said he wouldn't because its special.
mommaGof3
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:03 AM
1 mom liked this
You cant really help what people put on their bodies before you came along and it is their body so it would be up to them what to do about it. I would however express my dislike of it. Thankfully my husband has a better head on his shoulders than to get a girlfriends name tattooed on him.
holmes212
by Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:08 AM
1 mom liked this
I have dhs name tattooed on me. I dont regret it one bit hes the love of my life and even if something happens hes been in my life for 12 yrs been dating for 8 and married for almost 5 and have 2 beautiful babies together. Hes help me build so many memories i wouldnt want to cover up so to speak. Because they made me who i am now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
deviljrswifey
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:35 AM
I would be pissed off but Ive seen my hubbys ex's and they are nothing to be jealous of. He has my name on his hand and I have his on my foot.
FIREFOX1336
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:41 AM
Dh and I do t have each others names but a verse from song or Solomon, only way I would end up with someone else is if he died, and in that case I would add to it and make it a in memory of piece. But it would depend o. The situation
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)