Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms
So, how do you feel about another girls name tattooed on your boyfriend or husband? Im not talking about mom or daughter. Im talking ex-gf, ex-wife, ex-lover, Ect. What would you do or say? Has this happened to you? Are there exceptions?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:51 AM
Replies (31-40):
maria1613
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:13 AM
Hasn't directly happened to me. But my SO's ex wife has his name on her
1.hot.mama2005
by Esther on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:21 AM

Personally, I don't think you should tattoo the name of your boyfriend/girlfriend or husband/wife. Cause what if you break up or the other person dies. How would your new partner feel about it. I keep telling DH that he can't tattoo my name on him. I don't like it. At all.

lovinmykiddo07
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:23 AM
Glenn hates tattoos. Lol He especially thinks getting a name (other than childs) is just insane. So yeah, won't ever have that problem!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
deviljrswifey
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:15 AM
1 mom liked this
when a husband or wife dies def not a thing wrongwith it. And if I were asked to remove or cover it by a new bf id tell them either accept it or we are done. I got his because hes my bestfriend and the one guy that's always been there for me and ive known him forever. People call that stupid well I know other people who have tattooes that are stupid to me too.
bressmommy2012
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:42 AM

Neither me or my boyfriend are that stupid, I have tats but wouldn't get my man's name on me just because he might one day be my ex who knows. 

brittbrat661
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:37 AM

A tattoo is permanent, there is nothing you can do about it, after my sons dad and i split, he tattooed his new girlfriends name on his chest. when we got back together, i had to stare at her name and remember all the torement he put me through while he was with her. even when he covered it up with a new tattoo, i could still see what was actually there, no matter what you will always know it is there. you will not forget.

JoaquinsMommie
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:31 PM
1 mom liked this

My Boyfriend Is A Tattoo Artist And Before Me He Was With His Othe Baby Mother And Her Name Is Tattooed On His Wrist, So When We Started Dating I Didnt Notice It Intill I Really Looked At All His Tattoos And I Was Pissed The Fckk Off I Told Him He Needs To Cover That Cause I Dont Want To See That Shit I Really Dont I'm Very Mad About It So Before We Get Married IT Better Be Removed For His SAKE!

luvmybug
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:32 PM

i am so glad my man isn't stupid enough to tattoo another woman's name on him.

deviljrswifey
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:16 PM
Then thats when people need to het over it. You dont control the one you are ina relationship with.
2DsMommy1112
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:10 AM
Uhm i hv 2 exes with my name on.them. i think its funny cause when there hving a sex they hv a constant reminder there getting.my used damage goods. I hv my kids dads name on.my side
Nd i hv a different man. My pronlem is i need 500-800$ to cover it up so i hv to wait till after xmas or taxea. Whatever its a part of ur past. And its something to grow from. We all do dumb stuff and most tattoos u can get covered
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)