Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms
So, how do you feel about another girls name tattooed on your boyfriend or husband? Im not talking about mom or daughter. Im talking ex-gf, ex-wife, ex-lover, Ect. What would you do or say? Has this happened to you? Are there exceptions?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:51 AM
Replies (21-30):
deviljrswifey
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 6:06 PM
I don't think anyone should make the person they are with cover up a tattoo. Its called accepting them. I wouldn't make my hubby cover up a name on him if it was an ex unless he wanted to.
aniters
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 6:10 PM
I wouldn't be with someone that stupid lol
Nicki1995
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 6:14 PM
Same here! lol Im glad i didnt have that problem though

Quoting Maks1mommy:

I would expect them to get it covered up. Yes I'm that selfish.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
deviljrswifey
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 5:51 PM

Just because someone makes the choice to do that doesnt make them stupid.

Quoting aniters:

Married/ 19/ Mommy

aniters
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 5:58 PM
it does actually. at least to me, it make them stupid.

Quoting deviljrswifey:

Quoting aniters:

C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by Silver Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 6:14 PM

I've never been in this situation, but I would expect him to cover it up, not just for me, but I would think he would want it gone since it's his ex.

newmommy21812
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:35 PM

I would be a little upset but I'd eventually get over it because it might have been something idiotic he did when he was a teenager plus my boyfriend's ex's are all married or turned gay lol

deviljrswifey
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:46 PM
If its boyfriend and girlfriend doing that and they split up yes. But if it's a married couple I don't think so but everyone has an opinion. But I guess I'm stupid then and so is my husband.

Quoting aniters:

it does actually. at least to me, it make them stupid.

Quoting deviljrswifey:

Quoting aniters:

ara-myangel
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:22 AM
My husband doesn't have that. But believe me a tattoo removal would be necessary... the last thing I want to see is that as I get intimate with him
ashleynoel21
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:08 AM

mhy man does have his exs name on him. it sucks to look at sometimes but it burns him to have it. he was young and stupid when he got it, everyone makes mistakes, that doesnt make him naive or ignorant. he does plan on getting it covered eventually and then getting my name on his ring fingers instead of getting rings when we get married. i will be getting his initials as well on my ring finger. i personally have a whole bunch of tattoos, including his name in a special spot ;) just for him, it was a bday present last year for him. we got 2 kids, neither of us are going anywhere, we believe once there is a child involved or a marriage, theres no going back, no divorces. like i said it sucks having to look at her name sometimes, but it only really bothered me when we first started dating. now its nothing bc they never had what we have and i know this. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)