Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Hello looking for some friends!

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 5:37 PM
  • 9 Replies
Hello my name is Ariel I just turned 18 today I have a 17 month old little girl Her name is Asuka. I'm married we've been married a little of a year but he's in the military and is at basic right now so its an big adjustment. I have like one friend because I lost them all when I became pregnat and got married.. I live in WV and would like to meet some moms around here but if not I would like to get to some I don't care where you live lol I just need some friends.. my daughter and my husband our my life and world!! Here's a little bit about myself I like to watch chick flicks, I like shopping (when I have the money) I love going to the park or jusy walking around. I text a lot (when my husband isn't home) I don't text or talk to guys that's just my choice. I'm a very nice person I guess that's pretty much it lol
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 5:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
janell55
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 5:43 PM
Hi. Your daughter has a beautiful name. My name is autumn and the stuff you said about your self goes for Me to lol. I turn 18 Dec 7th
I live in fl
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Cuffd
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 5:49 PM
I just turned 18 too:) my names Jolene i'm pregnant with my first baby namen him Jaymes Blaze Moss:) he'll be here sometime in january i'm engaged to my baby daddy been with him for jus about 3 years waiting for baby to get here so he can be part of our wedding since he's part of our family . and everything you like i like. . . i live in NM.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy6232011
by Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 5:52 PM
Thank you:)) and yeah I have a pretty boring life lo but I wouldn't trade it for the world. Its kinda gets lonely though not having anyone to talk too.
erinmomofone
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 5:54 PM
You can friend me!! I am Erin, 19 mom of a 4 year old daughter. I am a single mom.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy6232011
by Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 6:02 PM
Awh:) your baby has a cute name:)) and I've been with my husband since I've been 13. I love being married! And congrats on being engaged!! Me and my husband got married at the court house but it still was the best day of my of my life besides giving birth to my daughter:) good luck girl:)
newmommy21812
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:59 PM

Hi my name is Jacqulyn. I'm 19. I have a 9 month old baby boy named Kaiden. Your daughter's name is very beautiful and deffinately unique. I'm not married but I have a wonderful boyfriend I've been with for almost 2 years. Unfortunately my son isn't his but he treats him like his own. Long story on that one. I live in MI. I don't really see my boyfriend just because we both work and work different shifts most of the time. I like all the same things you do. Friend me anytime you would like. I love meeting new people

LilAsMom526
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:39 PM
I'm Lish. I'm 25. I live in Columbus, Ohio. I have a son named Anthony. He's two and 1/2. Man Does he like to get into everything ha. I love making friends and I'm a texter too.
LilAsMom526
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:41 PM
I definitely feel like I need new friends. Maybe more mom friends. So I can have play dates too and have things in common with.
mommy6232011
by Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:58 PM
I understand that my little girl is in everything and aything.. yeah that's what I want is to make friends with moms just because ill have stuff in common with.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)