Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

why is he insecure?

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:02 PM
  • 4 Replies
So my boyfriend searches my phone every day and there is never any reason for him to be insecure like this...we share a vehicle so he takes me to work and picks me up...we live in the middle of nowhere and I never have company...we have a one year old son and he keeps me on my toes...which makes me ask why my boyfriend is acting this way...the only people I text or call are the other waitresses I work with at Pizza Hut...should I search his phone? Should I be suspicious? What is going on with us? Sex is nonexistent and we barely ever talk anymore...help please
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Nicki1995
by Silver Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:10 PM
It sounds like you both need to sit down and talk this all out. Ask him what is going on and why he is always searching your phone. Ask him why you two never have sex anymore. That will be the only way to get the answers =/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ians1Mommy
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:20 PM
I have tried talking to him...I ask him what's wrong and he always says it's nothing...I am only 20 and he is 23 so it should be or prime and we should be having sex every day but he just rolls over and goes to sleep...we were split up for 5 months and I have only been home for 2 months which makes me wonder more...did he not miss me?

Quoting Nicki1995:

It sounds like you both need to sit down and talk this all out. Ask him what is going on and why he is always searching your phone. Ask him why you two never have sex anymore. That will be the only way to get the answers =/

Nicki1995
by Silver Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:25 PM
That is kind of odd..Is he not worried that what he is doing may get you to leave again? Maybe you should check his phone to see if you can figure out whats up?

Quoting Ians1Mommy:

I have tried talking to him...I ask him what's wrong and he always says it's nothing...I am only 20 and he is 23 so it should be or prime and we should be having sex every day but he just rolls over and goes to sleep...we were split up for 5 months and I have only been home for 2 months which makes me wonder more...did he not miss me?

Quoting Nicki1995:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ians1Mommy
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:39 PM
I thought about checking his phone but to me that shows lack of trust and I want to trust him...but then again maybe I should...if he doesn't trust me maybe he is just showing me that he has something to hide..I'm scared of what I might find tho cuz I don't want this to be the end of us

Quoting Ians1Mommy:

Quoting Nicki1995:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)