Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

And I look like this already. I guess it's probably because I just had a baby then got pregnant pretty much right away, my two kids will be 13 months apart. But I'm only 16 weeks and no I'm not having twins, I already asked the doctor that.

by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:43 AM
Replies (11-16):
bressmommy2012
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:09 AM

Aww thanks, another girl would be nice, then my daughter will have a playmate :)

Quoting Nicki1995:

Wow...Your gonna get big girl! I wasnt even that big when i was going in the hospital to have my daughter lol And btw, I predict you will have a girl!

Nicki1995
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:58 AM
Im hoping i have another girl next time too! Lol After i had my daughter, im just so in love with baby girls lol

Quoting bressmommy2012:

Aww thanks, another girl would be nice, then my daughter will have a playmate :)

Quoting Nicki1995:

Wow...Your gonna get big girl! I wasnt even that big when i was going in the hospital to have my daughter lol And btw, I predict you will have a girl!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MountieMama
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:59 AM
With each pregnancy you get bigger faster but that doesn't mean you'll be a house at the end ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ProudMommy51006
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:00 AM
Oh, you look fine :) dont stress :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bressmommy2012
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 6:41 AM
1 mom liked this

That would be so awesome. I find out tomorrow what I'm having, can't wait.

Quoting Nicki1995:

Im hoping i have another girl next time too! Lol After i had my daughter, im just so in love with baby girls lol

Quoting bressmommy2012:

Quoting Nicki1995:

luvmybug
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 8:03 AM

cute pic! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)