Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

nursey help! please help

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:50 PM
  • 6 Replies
Hi I'm a first time mom and I'm having a little girl . I don't know where to being and what products to get or anything like that. I need help :) any ideas on how to decorate her room THANKS SO MUCH
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
rnchelle93
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 3:52 PM
Hi and congrats. I'm also a pregnant first time mom, I'm due in May. I won't be doing a nursery though, so I have no idea. Baby will be sleeping/living in my room.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
feliciaaD
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:41 PM
Iim trying to have my 2nd child. Don't know forsure if I'm pregnant or not gonna wait a couple weeks then text. But with my first child I decorated her room in ladybugs bc I named her Lilianna and called her Lilibug. But I'm so excited to have another I'm constantly looking at baby stuff. If I have a lil girl I either wanna do owls or baby zebra. And if I have a boy ima do baby zoo animals! Goodluck!
militarywife09
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:44 PM
Crib, mattress, dresser, a few sheets, mattress protector, blankets.
notjstanothrmom
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:46 PM
I'm on my third and we have never done a nursery. Its best for baby to room with you fir the first 10-12 months.
Nicki1995
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:47 PM
Hi there. Im 17 with a 7 and a half month old daughter. You could always decorate pink and black zebra print or flowers or little monkeys with bows
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littleinsect
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:36 PM
I have a crib (with a mattress, sheets, blanket, mattress protector, and mobile) a changing station (with changing pad, diaper caddy, hand sanitizer, wipes and a small bin with diaper cream, nail clippers, baby lotion, qtips and a thermometer) I have a tummy time mat, a bouncer, a swing, a glider, a nightlight, trash can and hamper. I also have a toy chest to keep things in, and an extra dresser. I bought and painted wood letters with my sons name to hang above his crib and a couple cute pictures that go with his theme.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)