Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

just need adivse and vent a little

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:03 PM
  • 7 Replies
Just need to vent.. I have no real friends I am to busy with 2 kids two full time jobs and a fiance. My life is boring. I am 25 I stay stressed and need to learn tlo unwind. My fiance been out of work so I'm workin more to make up for it. And I'm still behind my x husband is a dick and keeps pressing buttons. I want left alone I left him 3 years ago been divorced 2 years and he still gives me problems with my daughter. And now trying plan my wedding in april. Trying to frigure out wat to do about christmas and everyhting. The weight of the world is on my shoulders. And I'm breaking. I'm ill. I'm tired. And my kids never see me. My fiance doesn't understand me. I fel like he isn't into me like I am hi m but I think this is just my emotions being all messed up. Idk. But I just needed to get this out and talkin about it helps....
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
TraisonsMommy
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:47 PM

find a way for the kids to be gone and y'all have a weekend get away, as for the x...ignore his ass

cemcnair
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:36 PM
Maybe postpone the wedding...
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:27 PM

Welcome, congrats on your engagement!

Nicki1995
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:36 PM
Wow.. Sounds like you are having a hard time. Maybe you need to spend a day with your kids and a night with your fiancee. And about the wedding planning, you can hold off on that for now cant you since it wont be until July? Im here if you need someone to talk to
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bigmoma2012
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:55 PM
X I do ignore he does stuff like takin my kid or havin her more then he should then wants to try to set me up.. lucky for me a family member is a police where he lives. And as far as going away?? Ya there's no luck for tht and a night with fiance means watchin football then him playin the game. I need a self vaction lol
TS9509
by Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:56 PM
Are you my shadow!!! We have alot of similar things going on in our lives. Feel free to pm me if you want.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bigmoma2012
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:58 PM
Lol alrighty
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN